Views: 8284|Replies: 11

GOING TO CHINA SOUP [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-18 07:09:29 |Display all floors
I leave for China in two days.... I have all these leftovers.... What to do? Make a soup. This is proof that anyone with a pot and fire can cook.

Ingredients:

Some very old noodles from the Phillipines
Three slimy tea eggs I forgot to eat, wash off the slime.
A piece of moldy cheese, cut the mold off first.
Three slices of some kind of preserved ham that came a year ago...
A small plastic bag of wood ears in the bottom of the cupboard.
A small bag of turkey from last Thanksgiving. Throw it in the neighbors yard so their cat will get it.
A carrot with little hairs growing out of it. Rub off the little hairs.
Three stalks of limp celery.
1/2 smelly white onion that has turned yellow.
A container of something that is brown and stuff in it but no mold.... Dump it all in.
A container of doufu that smells funny but no mold, cut it up and throw it in.
Some old ham slices in a brownish black sauce that is not moldy. Throw that in.
Some raisins that were stuck to the lid of the container.
Left over butter from the bottom of the butter container.
Some six month old Fried noodles.
1/2 Green Pepper, cut off the black rotted parts.
5 wrinkled up hot peppers that are really limp.
A piece of something that looks like meat but disappeared after it was cooked.
6 Pringles potato chips in the bottom of the container that was under the couch..... The dog put it there.

Pour some water in a pot and dump everything in. Bring to a boil.... Get a bigger pot because everything expanded.... Get another pot because it expanded again! Cook the hell out of it just in case there is something in there that will make you sick.....

Serve hot with an old bottle of Gatoraid found under the car seat.

It was really good!

The day after, those  Phillipine noodles absorbed all the water. Dump more water if you want it.
Can also be used as Chrome polish on your car.
S6300760.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 08:41:08 |Display all floors

whatever you can find in your pantry...

that's exactly what i call chopsuey...just dump whatever you have boil it & cover the lid...voila, cup o' noodle chinese style  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 08:43:51 |Display all floors

-

It was very good but gives me horrible heartburn. I think the dog will love it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 08:45:41 |Display all floors

-

The Gatoraid was frozen so I did not get much. It was still frozen the next day.... I did not know my house was that cold. It's been 10-15 below outside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 08:50:35 |Display all floors

just DON'T even TRY...

if you can't have it then dump it in your kohler & flush it down hard...don't even try to harm my 4 legged friend  
Toilet_370x580.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 08:52:36 |Display all floors

just DON'T even TRY...

if you can't have it then dump it in your kohler & flush it down hard...don't even try to harm my 4 legged friend  

my gosh...you don't even know that you are living inside an igloo   ;P
Toilet_370x580.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 09:11:13 |Display all floors

-

Hey! You got a picture of my dog's water bowl.......... It's one of those "tiny flush things". I Hate Those Things!!!! When they came out, I knew we were doomed. I have three of the old timey ones in my garage. They're worth a fortune.....

W have one at work.... I put a sign up.... Flush three times, Denver needs the water..... Thing is useless. You use more water with it than the old timey ones. My boss has rotton guts and he has to flush 4 times!  For meanness, he closes the door and it can't air out. You go in two hours later and immediately go out by the steele and pipe rack to do your business. OMG is he foul!
   Anyway, if you saw what my dog has eaten you would think the soup was gormet food.  I had a wolfhound that found a dead cow.... He had to run alongside the truck all the way home. No way was I going to let him in.....He thought it was dog perfume. Rolled and rolled in it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.