Author: cyberspook

CyberSpooks Photos [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-4 20:31:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2008-2-4 19:41

I am not a terrorist as I am not a coward , I have worked for security companies like blackwater before in different countries , and I still do work now when the need arises , in fact I will be ...

You are my hero...

Your wife must be feel very safe with a big security guy is always protecting her....

by the way..Is that realy gun..or just toys..i never see the real ones...it's inlegal in China to have those..as you know..so i feel curious about that..hehe...

[ Last edited by 246810 at 2008-3-4 08:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-8 17:51:36 |Display all floors
they are the real Mc coy 246810 , if you visit Australia one day I will take you to the range and give you a try :) in the rite hands they save lives .
here is a pic of my olympic small bore rifle .
Feinwerkbau2700.jpg
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-12 11:49:27 |Display all floors
i like the pic, is very beautiful , but most interesting me is the gun, in the past i like play the game counter -strike , but i never touch the real gun, .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-15 10:28:57 |Display all floors
I too have played CS :) as long as people realise that it is only a game , the real thing is a whole different kettle of fish , my Avatar abraxas was included in a file I downloaded from mininova.com .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 23:19:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2008-3-8 17:51
they are the real Mc coy 246810 , if you visit Australia one day I will take you to the range and give you a try :) in the rite hands they save lives .
here is a pic of my olympic small bore rifle .

Thanks..Cyberspook ! My hands will be shaking to hold this gun ...I'm afraid of these things..My friend saids almost every family got the gun in their house for protecting...

You sounds like policeman ..haha..the good one or the bad one ?

I do plan to go to Australia one day...I shared with the apartment with one of my Australia friend almost 1 year..She moves back to Asutralia now..so she invites me to visit her one day ...

I will go  there to visit you if i plan to go there for fun...you can prepare some nice chocolate instead of the big gun...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 20:15:37 |Display all floors

<He who shall not be named>

Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2/4/2008 01:57 AM
Are you a potential terrorist or have any connections with the Blackwater in Iraq, from other side - US?

Are you an exiled Chinese prince that is looking for any excuse to "return to the mainland"?

From what I can see - you have an inability to deal with people that are forward with their identities in real life - is that because you are unable to have the "real life" that you dream of?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 22:58:20 |Display all floors

Waratah Sunset

it's so beautiful~~~~I remember i saw similar beautiful scene when i was young.but now can't see it again.
black sky~~~~where is the god??5555

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.