Author: voice_cd

Nanjing Massacre marked [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-15 19:39:58 |Display all floors
if there is not a justification.there is a war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-16 01:57:40 |Display all floors
mark wu thank you from the bottom of my heart.
your posts are always very great, and i feel what effort you are outing here. It hurts me too to see you in this serious sad concerns. Dui Bu Qi

seneca you answered my request in, "What did british do to africa, in a way ;  mate & swiss and greenforum what do you want`? ok then you
explained about Patrice Lumumba, but wheter in english or french, what you said was very harsh, and even not true at all. you said africans
are not working, which is plain nonsense, same your post here.

I never knew about Nanjing only since two years i am learning, and I have deep shame in me, what all has been exported from europe.
I really love to learn in this forum; MarkWu, Afro-Simba, Thunderbird, chairman, and many more. Its a wonderful source of education,
and i wish schools here in my country would teach about History as true as it happens here.

the same day, China Nation and Poplulation remembering what happended 70 years ago,
at least the swiss parliament had the guts to kick out one
of these rightwing neocon  like bush berlusconi haider nazi-faschos, but i wished the new minister would have given at least a minute to remember this Day of injust suffering for the People of Nanjing, the formal Capital of China at that time.

europe and swiss have directly or indirectly brought so much injust suffering to the population of this world, believe me i feel bad,
and only because we are very dull and repressed society we dont all in collective just vanish, desappear in plain shame.

Since we have the great chance to learn in China in this forum, i would like to ask forgive, from my behalf for what my ancestors have
in very wicked way brought to the world. I hope i observe right, but what happended in the past may never ever repeat. I wish all europe
stands together and remembers your Day of Memory as you do. This would only be necessary to tell the truth to our children also.
the warmongering has to stop, there is no price to high. to ask forgiveness is small and not possible i guess, but i hope you accept
my deepest concern, and that i admire a peaceful international community.

to make clear what i mean, europe has enfluenced Japan, and therefore we are also guilty what has happend after in Nanjing. may be
i am random and weird, but this is how i see at this very moment and since some years, just when i learned first about what Iris Chang
was telling to us in the west. sorry my poor speech. i am a handycaped in many concerns. thank you for taking your time to read this.

We owe many thanks to the Chinese People and to African People too, i see a great power growing that will show the formal aggressors
how to behave, and I am seeing and witnessing this in many ways.

Sincerely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 11:01:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-12-17 10:34
Teaching hate is evidently a fact of life at Chiense schools, full stop. I won't enter into details with someone so obviously biased and clearly filled with hatred himself or herself!  ...

The Chinese need no more material for hate-teaching with the existence of humans  like you.

What did the Chinese done to you? that instigated you to do so much ridiculing and insults even regarding our most painful history?

Can't you just being silence for a while and choose other topic to continue your incendiary attack?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 13:08:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-12-17 11:01

The Chinese need no more material for hate-teaching with the existence of humans  like you.

What did the Chinese done to you? that instigated you to do so much ridiculing and insults even re ...

it is the West syndromes of having itchy fingers
(triggers happy like thos shootings we often hear....)
+ now itchy mouths...............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 17:01:12 |Display all floors

Western Hypocrites are Disgusting!

Originally posted by northwest at 2007-12-17 11:01

What did the Chinese done to you? that instigated you to do so much ridiculing and insults even re ...

It's so disgusting to find so many western hypocrites in this forum that are so constantly and incessantly attacking China even in such a touchy topic like Nanjing Massacre, where there's so much pain and grief for the Chinese people, yet these western hypocrites are just so unfeeling towards the Chinese victims, and keep finding faults and shifting blames to China,  the victim. It's like rubbing salt into injury! Disgusting!
If the Chinese do have hatred for  Japanese, this is all due to the most just and obvious reason , i.e the Japanese had MURDERED 35 millions Chinese in the most painful and brutal manners , rape hundred of thousands of Chinese women, caused wide spread destructions that cost hundreds of billions in USD during WWII.
And yet the Japanese keep denying such war atrocites ever happened and refuse to genuinely repent and apologize for all these war crimes!! Worst, they ever honour all those 14 class A war criminals in their war shrine! Isn't this a blatant provocation to the Chinese and being unrepentant for their monstrous war crimes!

Why would these western hypocrites keep on supporting the murderous Japanese and keep on attacking China even in such painful topic like 'Rape of Nanjing'
Is it not because these hypocrites share with the murderous Japanese the same intense hatred for the Chinese people?
150 years of bad experiences with western hypocrites is enough lesson for us Chinese to discern such intense HATRED western hypocrites have for the Chinese, and hence we should TELL ALL THESE WORHLESS WESTERN HYPOCRITES TO SHUT UP, MIND THEIR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS AND GET LOST !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 15:36:31 |Display all floors
A survivor from the Nanjing , Xia (left) shook hands with a Japanese soldier who came to Nanjing to confess for his crime during the World War 2.

It is a handshake with confession and forgiveness.

If the world has just a little bit more sincere confession and forgiveness, it should be a much better place for every one.
Handshake.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-21 15:42:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.