Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-6 13:21:39 |Display all floors

-

Smoking and drinking as an indicator of manlieness is a low level assumption by low level thinkers.

A real man has honesty, integrity and respect from others. (high level thinking)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 13:29:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by willianwill at 2007-12-6 11:42
If man drinks but not smoke, does he a half real man?

when he needs weige, he is 1/2 man
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 14:16:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-5 17:30
Seems everybody know that smoking and drinking are  not benefit for our health...but seems more and more people like to smoke and drink...

and I heard that a funny story for smoking and drinking ...

Definitely its a very particular opinion of that father in law and maybe from some old narrow minded people
Nowadays its common to drink and smoke for fun, for socialize or for any other occasion and it's up to the person to do it or not.

To be a real man it will depend just for his actions
I would like to know ur opinion about what is for u a real man. Do u agree with what that father in law said?

Thank u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 14:25:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-6 09:14

hehe...

your BF is some clever...for he said " I can not smoke...but I can drink today"...

yes, those men who dont smoke and drink is just a half men...

for me, I smoke , but ...

Haha,  actually i thought your answer would probably be no, but it's alright, since i agree with you that smoking is a good way to release work pressure.......:)

As a girl, I once like drink beer in my college time, especially when i underwent  things extremly happy or sad.....at that time i like drink alone or with my roommate girls in  dormitory, we bought a lot of snakes and beers after we passed the final exams, haha, that's really happy time for us, and the luckiest thing for me is that i never got drunk during that time, i dont know why.....But afterward, i found beer is very bad for my skin, so i quit it, and never touch it so far.....
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 15:27:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-12-6 14:25

Haha,  actually i thought your answer would probably be no, but it's alright, since i agree with you that smoking is a good way to release work pressure.......:)

As a girl, I once like drink ...

I like yr this line - bought a lot of SNAKES(ser......)

"we bought a lot of snakes and beers after we passed the...."

SK2 cream will now hlep u look young...........question is the money, so expensive on pockets
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 16:31:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by willianwill at 2007-12-6 11:42
If man drinks but not smoke, does he a half real man?

hehe...

maybe 1/3 man...

for there also need some other characteres to show you are a real strong man...

such as gamble/venture spirit; dare to say and dare to do...ect;...:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 16:36:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-12-6 14:16

Definitely its a very particular opinion of that father in law and maybe from some old narrow minded people
Nowadays its common to drink and smoke for fun, for socialize or for any other occ ...

hehe...

oh, force 007...

please see # 11...and you will get the result...

and seems you know smoking and drinking will help you keep good relations with others...especially for your business...

in addition, I heard that some companies to recruit candidates and need the first qualification is that candidates are good at drinking...

have you ever heard it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.