Author: chinadaily

Your New Year's Message to China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-28 02:10:30 |Display all floors

yawn

".... without ever having to bend their knee as so many foreign powers demand they bend in obeisance to foreign dictates."

see, told you all that I was scary

My apologies to those of you who were standing when you received my dictates and bent your knees only to find yourselves in a position where you can no longer read your computer screens.  

If you find yourself in such a position, or if you have a touch tone phone, please stay by the telephone and a foreigner will contact you to deliver further dictates.  
Your obeisance is important to us, so please continue to tremble and obey.
Thank you.

[ Last edited by scarylaowei at 2007-12-28 02:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 19:11:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2007-12-5 10:21
Have you ever been to China? Do you wish to visit if possible? What comes to your mind when talking about China? What are your expectations about the upcoming Beijing Olympics? Please share with us ...

Thank you for my new visa so that I can stay here for yet another year.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-30 05:59:11 |Display all floors
As it has shown the world many times before, over a period spanning thousands of years, China and its people are demonstrating a special resilience.  What is so admirable is that China is coming forth in its own way and on its own terms.  Take pride in your accomplishments, stay the course of your development, and continue to strive for the ideal.  You're doing great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-30 14:11:10 |Display all floors
A friendly,  hospitable and civilized Beijing in the eyes of foreign friends, a spotlight of Asia
天与地没有你消息
走多少公里才能忘记你

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 06:32:34 |Display all floors

Need I say more?

Originally posted by wayves at 2007-12-30 05:59
As it has shown the world many times before, over a period spanning thousands of years, China and its people are demonstrating a special resilience.  What is so admirable is that China is coming forth in its own way and on its own terms.  Take pride in your accomplishments, stay the course of your development, and continue to strive for the ideal.  You're doing great! ..

Wayves pretty much captures my sentiments for a New Year's message to China!

Best Wishes for 2008!
And please do not listen to the hate- and fear-mongerers that depict the West as China-bashers, may this new year bring peace and brotherhood (okay and sisterhood too!) to all us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-1 15:37:55 |Display all floors
My resolution: God bless the people in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-5 20:19:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2007-12-5 10:21
Have you ever been to China? Do you wish to visit if possible? What comes to your mind when talking about China? What are your expectations about the upcoming Beijing Olympics? Please share with us ...

China is a great nation!
Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.