Author: usatochina

Another dissatisfied American [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-7 11:45:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 7-12-2007 12:57
projeka is wrong and childish to label his own fellow American as a " loser " because he speaks out against the excesses and stupid actions of the present administration .  If usatochina  ...

Do you really think projeka is an Amerikan?? I doubt it - the Amerikans I've met were decent people not bottom feeders like projeka........... :)
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 12:55:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-12-7 10:43

Schreiber, meet Sock, Sock, this is Schreiber.

Hmm, you two make a handsome and intelligent couple ....

two youngsome into UNWholesome.................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 14:30:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-7 11:43

LOL - look in the mirror moron - seems you are doing exactly the same thing................

But at least I do try to post interesting topics rather than trolling like you do looking for ...

hahaha-----------> that WOW WOW s h i t full eating his own dog s h i t s & YUMMY it is another OxyMORON..................

such an insane teacher in GD....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 15:01:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 16:43:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-12-7 10:57
projeka is wrong and childish to label his own fellow American as a " loser " because he speaks out against the excesses and stupid actions of the present administration .  If usatochina is a loser and is to be deported , 70% of the population would be out of the country by now .  The strength of a democracy ( and a debate ) is to manage a different point of view with factual retorts and discussion : not muzzling and strangulation. The sooner you learn this finer side of social skill , the better life would be for you , and your country .

He is in fact a loser ... the reason is simple: he has given up very easily because of his dissatisfaction with The United States, its government and its people.  I can understand being dissatisfied about where someone lives.  It is every American's right to express his/her views.  But the fact that he has decided to leave the U.S. because of his dissatisfaction makes him a loser.  He could have easily stayed and tried to make a difference: voting, getting involved with state/national politics, etc... Anyone who gives up easily on anything is a loser.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 16:44:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-7 11:45

Do you really think projeka is an Amerikan?? I doubt it - the Amerikans I've met were decent people not bottom feeders like projeka........... :)

I always thought Australians were decent people, too.  You've proven that wrong!
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 18:52:47 |Display all floors

Foul mouth projeka .

projeka,

I am flabbergasted at your " reasoning " power ( or lack of ). usatochina is perhaps like you , working in China for the time  being . Americans do that you know ? To point out that the emperor is without clothes should be taken as civic duty with the aim of improving his government .  For you to label someone doing just that , but not to your liking , as a " loser " shows more about your lack of the understanding of democracy than anything else .

You tell us why usatochina is at fault and we will pass judgment . You are not allowed to be the judge, jury and the executioner , OK ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.