Author: usatochina

Another dissatisfied American [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-7 10:37:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-7 10:29
others whose views were formed around decades of life experience

And this is what you have to show for it?
Trolling an obscure internet forum and espousing tinfoil theories.
Haha...
The comedy just keeps comin' this morning!
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:40:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-12-7 06:29
..Of course he is welcome to China where the people are friendly and good natured.

Yeah, they are friendly and good natured because arseholes like Changabula, Mengzhi and Tong don't live there !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:43:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2007-12-7 09:23
Chang,
I'm 24.  

Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-12-7 12:36
(I'm 23, in case you wondered.) ...

Schreiber, meet Sock, Sock, this is Schreiber.

Hmm, you two make a handsome and intelligent couple ....
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:46:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nosferatu at 6-12-2007 23:53
You wrote:

"I also love the fact that I have nice alternative to living in my messed-up home country "

==>  So the alternative was to abandon your nation rather than trying to ch ...

......... nossy - if a person chooses to live in another country why do you see it as such a sin?

When will people understand the use of race colour and creed as control tools?

We are all citizens of the world - why should we be segregated and divided into polarised groups by political and religious control?

If we all realised the way "national pride" was employed to create safe havens for those who wish to control the masses we would demand that passports were made redundant - that religion was takenout of our lives and people were allowed to intermix freely anywhere they choose to live.

We are nothing more than herds of cattle to the political and religious masters of humanity - but out collective ego refuses to allow us to see the truth.

If a person sees a problem with his/her country they have no chance of changing it - they are forced to follow the path they is paved for them - the choice to move somewhere else is open - the potential to try a different band to march to is there and it is the only course open to the masses.

You think you live in a country where change is simple - just a vote at the ballot - sorry dude - pipe dream - you can only vote for those who are put on the ballot paper and they are carefully chosen by others.

I do not wish to merely say this of Amerika - it is true of all countries - people are brainwashed to political polarisation - you cannot control them - they control you - but you can move to another country where you can sample a difference - if not satisfied there move somewhere else - if we did not have political and religious control we could do that freely and the world would eventually find its own equilibrium - people live in harmony when not subjected to the forces of political and religious power.

But unfortunately there will always be someone in control of the sheeple.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:57:44 |Display all floors
projeka is wrong and childish to label his own fellow American as a " loser " because he speaks out against the excesses and stupid actions of the present administration .  If usatochina is a loser and is to be deported , 70% of the population would be out of the country by now .  The strength of a democracy ( and a debate ) is to manage a different point of view with factual retorts and discussion : not muzzling and strangulation. The sooner you learn this finer side of social skill , the better life would be for you , and your country .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 11:39:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 7-12-2007 12:36
... and at which age does the "Zionist conspiracy theory believer" come into play? Because I'm not looking forward to that... Anyway, there was an interesting quote I once heard, which I  ...

There is another saying I like far more "religion and politics thrive because the old die and the young forget"

I can understand your desire to root for youth sock - being young is a great ego booster - we were all bullet proof at your age - and of course just as full of ourselves as you appear to be.

You do not need to be of a more mature age to understand the reality of global politics sock - all you need do is stop reading the comic books and engage in some meaningful study. The facts are all there for you to find if you just take the time to look and break out of the sheeple mould of youth........

But it is doubtful you would accept the truth of what you would learn - the truth is not a sweet fest it is a bitter and ugly reality which is not easily understood by the young. I wish I could have forever stayed wrapped in the warm fuzzy world of ignorance - but with age comes accumulated knowledge and a memory of what events took place in the past - it is this knowledge of the past and the scrutiny of the present which are the crucible in which understanding are forged.

100 people will read a book and the impression that book forms is driven by the age and experience of the readers. They read the same book and the different age groups will form different images.

Laugh or cry - I really do not give a hoot - enjoy life while you can - rather than burning it up on some obscure internet BBS.............

In other words live a lifetime before you cast aspersions on a person older than yourself.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 11:43:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 7-12-2007 12:37

And this is what you have to show for it?
Trolling an obscure internet forum and espousing tinfoil theories.
Haha...
The comedy just keeps comin' this morning!

LOL - look in the mirror moron - seems you are doing exactly the same thing................

But at least I do try to post interesting topics rather than trolling like you do looking for someone to attack with some inane comment.

I am glad you find some amusment in my posts fool - I do try to keep them as simple as possible for those with simple minds to enjoy............ why don't you try posting something inspirational rather than simply trying to flame threads idiot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.