Another dissatisfied American [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-6 20:04:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 21:53:26 |Display all floors

Reply #1 --- usatochina's post...

You wrote:

"I also love the fact that I have nice alternative to living in my messed-up home country "

==>  So the alternative was to abandon your nation rather than trying to change the things you thought were wrong?  Did you give up without trying?  Did you buy the lies that you could not make a difference?  And if you find some things you disagree with or dislike in China, do you have the choice/opportunity to change the system there like those in the US do?  Or do you just intend to run away from China when things start getting tough there?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 03:45:20 |Display all floors

Be warned.

#9 Reply to nosferatu ,

You are hitting below the belt here buddy . You sound like you are putting words in his mouth and you have already compiled that dossier on usatochina to put him away in Guantanamo Hilton for ever . I know he will be able to defend himself when he gets to it but this muzzling and threats against free speech is very unAmerican if not down right ant-American isn't it ?  Or is it true that in the Utopian States of Amnesia , you are allowed to say whatever you like , as long as nosferatu approves of it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 04:29:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by projeka at 2007-12-6 19:18

Great!  Enjoy your "paradise" in China.  I'm sure you'll really be accepted there.  And good riddance, too!  America can definitely afford to get rid of more losers like you.

Why do you call the guy a loser for speaking his mind?

Its people like you that is driving normal people like usatochina out!

Of course he is welcome to China where the people are friendly and good natured.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 07:23:32 |Display all floors
Chang,

I'm 24. I ask because, frankly, it sounds like the sorts of things American teenagers say during their cynical phase. The smart ones become cynical of their cynicism.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:29:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 7-12-2007 09:23
Chang,

I'm 24. I ask because, frankly, it sounds like the sorts of things American teenagers say during their cynical phase. The smart ones become cynical of their cynicism.

LOL - I see you are still sh*tting yellow schrieber - and at this age you think you have earned the right to judge others - what a laugh.

It is amazing how the unworldly judge the reality of a view formed from age accumulated wisdom as "cynicism" - rather than see it as the view formed from exposure to the real side of life.

You are still a child schrieber - it would do you well to shut your mouth and open your eyes and ears to what is happening around you instead of trying to judge others whose views were formed around decades of life experience.

Now I understand your shallow view of things - sorry I called you a moron - I see now that it was just the naivity of one so young and unworldly.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:36:19 |Display all floors

to #13

... and at which age does the "Zionist conspiracy theory believer" come into play? Because I'm not looking forward to that... Anyway, there was an interesting quote I once heard, which I will paraphrase here--"Age does itself a disservice when it underestimates youth." (I'm 23, in case you wondered.)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.