Author: usatochina

Another dissatisfied American [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-29 20:50:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-12-18 18:00
The " object " for the criticism and repudiation has to be clear . There is a big difference between hating an administration which has caused great harm and hurt to people all over the w ...

Everyone is of the opinion that the world will be of a better place to live in without wars, conflicts and bloodshed of innocent civilians if the USA minds its own business. Why is this opinion deemed as hatred of the US?

Always the US has made hasty decisions which has resulted in deaths of millions of civilians. Is voicing an opinion on this classed as hatred of the US?

What we really need is to relocate the US - preferably to one of the outer planets with England as one of their moons, orbiting around them. Then the rest of the world can live in peace!
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 20:52:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 21:09:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 29-12-2007 22:50

Everyone is of the opinion that the world will be of a better place to live in without wars, conflicts and bloodshed of innocent civilians if the USA minds its own business. Why is this opinion ...

Not while Israel is stirring the pot I'm afraid. We see it so often - just when peace seems to be taking shape the Zionists throw a tonne of sh*t into the fan - and the slippery slope inclines a few more degrees.....  

If we shift Israels puppets to outer space they would still find a way to upset the apple cart.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-29 21:51:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2007-12-14 16:34
So, ZG, you don't have a reason, you just hate America and that's all there really is to it. Don't waffle, just admit it, you'll feel better at the end of the day for being honest.

It's nothing to do with hate. You put yourselves up as the supreme world power, strutting in front of the world, full of self-righteousness and moral superiority and you wonder why the world uses you as a target.  On top of that you are led by a nutcase that says: "God told me to strike al Qaida and Iraq and I struck!"

So what are normal well adjusted people going to think?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.