Author: susansusan

Daily of Dec [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-7 09:05:48 |Display all floors

afri_simba

Thank you, afri_simba, and thanks to SGS for their help, and I would like to write my down story with SGS.
Three years ago, when I was worked for another furniture factory, that was a trading company ordered one container and shipped to Kenya and SGS inspection is requested by the government.
As I quoted to the customer on FOB basis, and the trading company worked with that final customer by L/C, so timely shipment is needed for the sake of security payment.
We completed the goods on time. when I informed the trading company for shipment, I booked the container and got the space. I informed both the trading company and SGS for inspection of the goods. At the beginning the SGS could not come, I re-booked the space for several time, they told us that they are busy. And the trading company is in Malaysia, that was hard for them to come to our factory but they have to.
Finally SGS confirmed the time for inspection, and I arranged the container. The container came to the factory exactly as I requested, 8am, but not SGS guys didn’t, he came at 1pm, I called the trading company and he rushed to our factory for meeting SGS guy.
The guy came, at that time it was easy, because the full container is only one item of office chair, we assembled it and show it to the guy, he took the photo and requested:” move all the cartons to the road and so I can count the number.”
I was confused then, I said:’ can you count the number in the warehouse? it is perfectly placed and organized.”
“ I said move all the cartons to the road.” He shouted.
I was confused and scared by his scolding, I was a coward at that time. so I called the trading company, I informed him about that, he said:” why he can’t count the number at the warehouse it is much easier.”
After I finished my call, I returned back to the warehouse, and I saw the SGS guy was scolding the worker, seeing me he said:” I am going away, you wasted my time, you are a bad employee.”
“Am I wasting your time?” I thought:” my call is less than 5 minutes.” I approached him and pleased him, he didn’t listen to me and walked away, shouting:” I am leaving, I won’t come back.”
From the time the SGS came and he said he was leaving, it is within 30 minutes, I was so scared and I knew it was a re-check charge. I called the trading company by cell phone and he spoke to the SGS guys, he said:’ I come from Malaysia just for your shipment, would you wait for a bit second time.” and the SGS guys stayed and 15 minutes later the trading company came.
The trading company told me:” SGS guy is easy to deal with, let me speak to him.” and very soon he did and we loaded the goods smoothly. Later the trading company said to me:”you must use technique to convince the SGS.”
I am not understood for what kind of technique, I didn’t have experience. But I hated SGS guys attitude. They are not emperor, but they are worse than that.
As for BV inspection this morning, now I deal with metal furniture, and for assemble each items is 30 minutes and the order contain 32 items, can you figure out how long time it will takes for assemble all the items?
And forgive me for I could not master English well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 09:26:13 |Display all floors

have you heard enough...

i would go or call up business bereau or consumer affairs agency on 'em...if there such numbers for me to comply!  when the going gets tough, the tough gets going...RIGHT?

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-12-6 08:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:17:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-12-7 09:26 AM
i would go or call up business bereau or consumer affairs agency on 'em...if there such numbers for me to comply!  when the going gets tough, the tough gets going...RIGHT?

People suggested me to keep it quite, as I don't want to lose the business in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:17:24 |Display all floors
Friday, December 07, 2007
Yesterday would a a WONDERFUL day for me, as I experienced so much during the day.
I was quite busy at the morning, as I rushed for one shipment which the closing date is 11st, and the goods didn’t ready till now, I pushed the production department for it again and again, which they started to hate me, but I promised the customer to ship it on time, I don’t want to lost my word, but all my effort in vain, one part of the cabinet didn’t come back.
At mid-day I went to the post office, I transferred some money to my mother and I went to the mobile store to pick up the phone. I was informed by other repairer.” He worked for another mobile store today.”
I rushed out the store and I looked for another store, I spoke to another store, the girl said:” No, your mobile phone is in the store you went at first.”
“ They told me it is in your store.” I said:” what is really going on?”
‘ No, it isn’t in my store.” The girl said.
I went back to the first store and I asked for my mobile phone, the girl in other store said:” I told you that he isn’t in my store, you go and try this store and find if he is here.”
I have not choice but went out again, I searched it for half an hour, and finally I went back to the first store. I was quite angry because I didn’t eat my lunch, and it was nearly the time for return to work. I went back for the third time to the first store and I asked for the third time.” where is my mobile phone?”
I asked them to call for the repairer, and after the call they told me:” the repairer said your mobile phone still under repair. You may come back tomorrow.” I was faint by this result. I thought:” maybe he can keep the mobile phone for himself.”
I went back to the office and I pushed the production again. The production manager told me:” the cabinet part is ready but they didn’t deliver it to us.”
“ Why?” I asked:” what is the matter with that.”
“ It is because they increased the price and the boss didn’t approve that, and so they won’t deliver it to us.”
“ Quite interesting.” I said:” don’t you know the closing date is 11st? do you know the customer has paid the balance for sometimes.?”
“I know but so what, I am not the boss.” He said angrily.
Oh, I am not the boss, neither, that kind of thing is out of my control.
At night, I went back to my room and I called my mother,” I transferred the money as your requested.” I said.
“Why? I am thinking that you may transfer more money than my request.” Mother said. Hearing this, I don’t know I should cry or laugh.
I washed myself and opened computer for fun, and the computer run very slow. What is the matter with that? I pressed” ctrl+alt+delete” and I found out the CPU was in full, and I noticed some EXE that never meet before. It was virus. I noticed that immediately.
I stopped some EXE but the CUP still in ful. And I run the RISING to kill the virus, but it just doesn’t work at all. I run” msconfig” but nothing works. My, it is enough.
I opened C disk, and entered windows and system32, and find the EXE which isn’t create the date of computer is bought and deleted it. Oh, so much! And I used one hour of that, and I run RISING again and it works a little, I changed the msconfig from the system. It helps and I went to sleep after that.
What a full day, it was 24pm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-14 08:59:16 |Display all floors
Thursday, September, 14,2007
I came back from Shanghai the day before yesterday, I went back late at night, and I was busy yesterday, so I didn’t write my daily.
I went to shopping last night, I bought many clothes and many necessary stuffs, I went back quite late at night, and I thought I was busy but I didn’t study for sometimes, which was quite annoyed. I know next year will be a busy year for me as I am going to have many subjects examination to take part in.
I met my friend online on QQ at night, this was nothing special. One thing I felt strange is that when I stopped talking with him, and the girl I met also online talked to me immediately. She asked me:” you went back from Shanghai.” I said yes. When I looked at his QQ head portrait, I found he wasn’t online. I didn’t check she was online or not when I was talking with him. but I felt rather strange. Why was she talked to me and why was she online?
I guess maybe she is flavors about him. but he doesn’t like her. Because she is the kind of girl that very sensitivity, which I learnt from her writing. I have refused him for a long time, which was one year ago. But during we went out, she kept asking me about him and I used to hate it. Still one thing I could not understand what a coincidence that we three came online at the same time, and she invited for chatting immediately when I stopped talking with him.
I went to Shanghai and I visited many places of Shanghai, it was quite cold while I visit. Unfortunately I caught a cold before I visited and it was about to recover but when I was in Shanghai, again I caught cold and it became serious. It may be the big reason why I didn’t enjoy the trip. It was cold and more worse, it rained. Too many people on the way and too many cars on the way, the air isn’t fresh but full of dust.
I went to three furniture market center, and I visited one store to another store. The decoration is excellent and the furnishing is great, the only problem is that it isn’t fine furniture. As furniture sales, I can find many defects from the furniture sample. They said even the furniture sells in high price but many people buy it, because it is famous brand and it’s fine decoration, which misguide customer’s buying motivation.
Why it is a famous brand, it is the producer invest a lot of money on advertisement but not in product’s performance and quality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-14 09:08:04 |Display all floors

the DAY you WENT away...

welcome back & i missed you...hehe!

shanghai is just like new york city & i don't miss out that much but i do miss shanghai's cuisine very much...it's not the same in america  

brand name or top designer or not...we still have to check/inspect whatever we buy carefully before we pay them; sometime we don't get for what we paid for...so, do your homework thoroughly    again, welcome back, kiddo!

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2007-12-13 08:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-14 16:12:04 |Display all floors

pjtran

When I went to Shanghai at the first time of Sep, the first thing was that I wanted to eat Shanghai food.
And I did, we ordered a lot of Shanghai food, but we don't like it, it is too sweet, and everything is sweet, I felt rather strange that people put sugar to the food.
I talked to Shanghai taxi driver, he said:" The house in Shanghai is so expensive, and few Shanghai boys can afford that, and that is why the population in Shanghai is decreasing.
I went to the Shanghai sea side,( one famous sight) I saw many beggars, I saw a beautiful lady stealing money from one tourist, I saw beggars surrounded foreigners.
Anyway, Shanghai is a great city.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.