Author: susansusan

Daily of Dec [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-6 13:41:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-6 08:09
Thursday, December 06, 2007
I went to shopping last night, I thought it would be a great time but it didn’t, it turned out that I was so upset about my experience, I didn’t enjoy myself but rath ...

My Nokia also brokedown as 1st people can't hear me but i can & later i cannot hear them too.....it is original, paid $1200 & just after warranty for one year.

Paid $100 for repairs + 2 weeks waiting time
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 15:31:03 |Display all floors
Susan,which city are you in? It seems that you are in Guangdong Province,right?
We have same occupation, similar ages, from your lines, you're a aspirant girl.
Your stories touch me, life is like a saying from Miss Eileen Zhang,life is like a coat beautiful but filled with cooties.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 15:56:16 |Display all floors
a bad day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 04:32:23 |Display all floors

Reply #16 susansusan's post

I guess you misunderstood my point, firstly, I didn’t load the container before the inspector came to my factory...

Sorry for my confusion, I jumped into conclusion that you had stuffed container before inspection by you story:

In that container, that is 30 different items and each items need half an hour for assemble
I was confused by the word "assemble".

I also hate corruptions, any kind of which.   I have enough experience with SGS, BV and Cotecna, not as a manufacturer but as an end user, sometimes as an agent.  However, don't take those institutes as enemies though there are some corrupted bad guys.  Those institutes can protect you when needed.  A story for you, a true story of mine:

I was once engaged in a food relief operation, sending thousands of tons of maize from Dar to Lusaka.  Though the Zambia Gov't didn't request the inspection certificate, but for our own benefits, I bore the extra cost on my own to have invited the SGS to do the number taken at both loading and discharging points.

Aha, things happened.  While the wagons were on the way, the Zambia gov't requested to offload the maize at several distribution points along the line, instead of directly to Lusaka so that they could save time and cost from re-distribution.  We had to follow their instructions, it was a relief anyway.  The SGS guy were mobilized form Zambia side along the railway line, of course, on our cost.

At last, when the operation finished and I asked for the return receipt from the Ministry, the permanent secretary refused, saying that according to the accumulated numbers collected from the villages, the total amount were not in compliance with the amount that was documented!

Out of my files came the SGS report, showing the certified numbers of the bags!  It was not my fault for the missing bags.  Both of us compromised, a receipt was issued- "...the whole batch of the relief was received...", without showing the exact figures of tons/bags, our obligation was released.

Keep it up, susansusan, I enjoyed your posts so much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:33:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-12-6 01:41 PM

My Nokia also brokedown as 1st people can't hear me but i can & later i cannot hear them too.....it is original, paid $1200 & just after warranty for one year.

Paid $100 for repairs  ...

I went to the repair shop to ask for the mobile phone, they informed me to wait. hoping that won't be 2 weeks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:37:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sunny2005liu at 2007-12-6 03:31 PM
Susan,which city are you in? It seems that you are in Guangdong Province,right?
We have same occupation, similar ages, from your lines, you're a aspirant girl.
Your stories touch me, life is like ...

I am in Foshan city of Guangdong, I am glad that we are in the same lines of occupation, and hope that we share more experience about trading.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:37:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roinan at 2007-12-6 03:56 PM
a bad day!

It just I wasn't in luck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.