Author: susansusan

Daily of Dec [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-3 16:47:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivydream at 2007-12-3 01:40 PM
I donot think i understand BV !

BV is a governmental inspection services for some countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 19:05:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-3 16:44

It says that too old is hard to having a baby.

well,normally, before you have a baby, you are supposed to  have a husband at first. ( although many people have breached this principle nowadays)
when it comes to having a husband, it is hard to find a good guy to marry and to live all your life, just as a guy is difficult to find a girl to company with. one saying goes like this, marry in haste, regret in rest.
hehe, clean your eye, and good luck to you to get your prince sooner!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 19:24:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-3 10:12
Monday, December 03, 2007
Can I do three things at the same time?
Yesterday, I went for shopping for to buy some gifts for my friends, as she is newly in pregnancy, and it is a great news for me, ...

Susan, your daily reminds me something of my own understanding of marriage. Well, maybe right now I don’t have the right to talk about marriage, as I have not entered into that door. But anyway, it is just a topic; I just want to show what I think here.
I had ever read an article, alleging something about marriage. First, I would like to share some paragraphs with you.

1.Do not be married just because of responsibility. Actually, to marry someone without love is the most irresponsible. Even though he/she is hysterically sad then, he/she will be happier a couple of years later.
2. You must not treat marriage casually no matter how old you are and how imperative you have been urged by your family and friends. Marriage is not playing card; you have to pay great cost if you want to play it again.
3. It does not matter to have a crush with someone who is discrepant with you in living custom, but you should think again if you want to marry him/her. Please consider whether you can bear your discrepancy in the long-term.
4. The two ideas that to find someone you love in your crush and to find someone who loves you in your marriage are faulty reportedly. What do you like if you dislike him/her? How could you spend all your life with someone without love?
5. . It is wise to have a long amatory period. The reasons are given as follows: first, marriage and amativeness are totally different, so why not share the happiness of amativeness as long as you can. Second, the longer you two have stayed together, the more you know about him/her, and you may figure out whether he/she love you truly and whether the characters of you two matched exactly. In that case, the sensation of you two after marrying will be much more stable.
6. Some people said marriage is grave of love. That is because you are walking towards the grave before marrying. Even if you do not marry, you are supposed to say good-bye in front of the grave. So why not say goodbye at first without entering into the grave in a rush?
7. To be married in haste have been wrong already, then do not be divorced in haste. Why not have a try and then divorce after consideration?
These are rough ideas about marriage. Marriage is a divine thing in this world, since both two sides of the spouse should live together, undertake hardships and happiness together. Grasp your hand, and we will be hand in hand!
Anyway, it is always easy said than done. Marriage is two side concerned, both side should care for it, or else the marriage will go on the end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 00:40:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-3 16:44

It says that too old is hard to having a baby.

Well first of you have to make sure that you are ready to be a mother or you're not doing the right thing by your baby.

Relax dear. All in good time.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 04:49:02 |Display all floors

Reply #1 susansusan's post

susansusan,

I am not here to protect those corrupted SGS, BV or Cotecna guys but, do you know what mistake you have made in the procedure?

You should have informed those institutes to come for the inspection while you were loading instead of inviting them to the site after you have stuffed all the items into the containers!  He was doing his part, requesting you to destuff (is it what you meant by assembly?) so that he could perform his duty--- to inspect, to verify and to issue the certificate accordingly.

You saved your time related cost by shortening the stuffing procedure without inspection and what you would expect?  Expecting him to close his eyes and sign the certificate?  If he had done this, is he a good guy?

By whichever way, either he signed the certificate without the bribe & inspection or he took the bribe without inspection, you have submitted a fake certificate.  If anything happened in the destination port-  the quantity or the quality is not in compliance with the order , you will have a big lost, more than 500 RMB, perhaps more than 500 thousands.  The insurance policy will not cover this lost.

You are a hard working and diligent  girl, think of it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 08:00:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by foxxxi at 2007-12-3 07:05 PM

well,normally, before you have a baby, you are supposed to  have a husband at first. ( although many people have breached this principle nowadays)
when it comes to having a husband, it i ...

Actually it is so easy to find a guy but it isn’t easy to find a suitable guy, and some friends suggested me that Mr Right will come in the right time, and that is not need to rush or it may mess up.
Before I believed it very much and I am patient enough to wait till today, but the long time I wait, the less confidence I have for this theory, and seeing that more and more friends got married and had their own babies.
I wish I am the lucky one, but for this kind of things, as my parents told me:” it is decides by destiny.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 08:14:08 |Display all floors

foxxxi

Originally posted by foxxxi at 2007-12-3 07:24 PM

Susan, your daily reminds me something of my own understanding of marriage. Well, maybe right now I don’t have the right to talk about marriage, as I have not entered into that door. But anywa ...

Thanks for your sharing, I read that kind of suggestions from internet and I used to copy them and save it in my computer, and I read them a lot to remind me that I should not misguide by this actual world, it does work as I feel released of my postponing marriage. Even in reality that I am in the situation that in the high time for marriage but I feel confused because I don’t know whether I should follow this idea or my friends’ comment in this point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.