Author: beijinggirl

what's the best place for honeymoon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-23 11:37:47 |Display all floors

I choose QingDao.

I was born in QingDao ,and I have being living there until 9  years old. I love it ,it is a clean  and  quiet city  with a good public security  and  harmonious  environment ,especially  the splendid  sea.But because of many reasons ,I left there and now I am studying in XuZhou ,a northeastern  city .   I  am always looking forward to going there again,but I have no chance .  When I talk about QingDao with my girl friend ,she  adores my experience in QingDao and expresses her  will  to go to QingDao.  So she and I plan to go there to spend our honeymoon ,  about a year later .  We  have arranged a romantic  vacation
and  I hope it will  further our love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 22:57:50 |Display all floors

thanks

well i only have 7 days off .. time is limitted . i am afraid i won't overseas for traveling.but thanks for u guys good advice.
yes Qingdao is a nice place also. ur gf is right :)
if i had another choice i want to be a tour guide. must alot of fun ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 11:17:47 |Display all floors

i am in Zhuhai too

it's reallly a good place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 13:42:44 |Display all floors

a little suggestion

Dear friend, I would like to gupply you you a little tip.
Last Nation's Day, I went to Phenix Town in south of Hunan province. In there, you can settle in villager's hotel which is a traditional two layers loft utterly made by wood. During the night, you can also have a walk along the Tuo River. It's great ! In addition, you can come back in 10 days, which can save your time and money!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-27 02:12:54 |Display all floors

i've never been to Hunan

well. just hope i can ask more days off. i still think yunnan-dali-lijiang is a better choic for us. cuz everybody said it's worth to travel.
hunan is nice also. could u  tell me what the most beautiful place over there? and what's the special ? and how long it will take us to travel? thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-28 10:25:27 |Display all floors
Sanya can be a option

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-19 00:08:06 |Display all floors
SanYa of Hainan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.