Author: beijinggirl

what's the best place for honeymoon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-19 21:43:51 |Display all floors

thanks for attention

why do u think Greece is a romantic place? how much do u know about  the country? just curious why u adviced me go there...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 21:22:49 |Display all floors

ohhhhhhh Greece

Greece is a great place for holiday and they have the cleanest sea in the world.Their Mediterranean climate is fantastic as well!!!Loads of Hollywood Movie Stars have got villas in Greece so they spend most of their holidays over there!

When ppl talk about holiday destinations,such places like Paris,Malaysia,Thailand...etc will always come up.Im not saying those places are bad.What i mean is,dont you want to go somewhere that there will be only you and your lover on the beach, and you can enjoy some quality time just on yourselves?Thats what Greece will give you!Apart from that,the Greek men are really good-looking,the Greek food is extremely tasty and the ppl are very friendly!!!

Go Girl,try something NEW as you probably will only have one honeymoon in your lifetime!!!

Have Fun!
Bobo Peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 21:26:28 |Display all floors

forgot to say,my boyfriend is Greek!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 16:09:03 |Display all floors

thank u very much

well i think we'd better spend our honeymoon in china.Greece is nice but kinda too far besides i do not have enough time to ttravel .
glad to know ur bf is Greek.
hope he is not pilot:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 17:12:34 |Display all floors

Why Pilot???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 18:12:56 |Display all floors

i like

i like(jiu zai gou )in sichuan province

Use magic tools Report

lwq721010 has been deleted
Post time 2004-6-22 19:12:21 |Display all floors

about the honeymoon

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.