Views: 20488|Replies: 35

what's the best place for honeymoon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-2 09:05:39 |Display all floors
i'd like to know u guys opion about what's the best place in ur mind for honeymoon.and tell me the reason thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 10:47:12 |Display all floors

so many for me

wow,lots of places which i'd lv to go for honeymoon. like hawaii,cool place with colorful shirt. and western counties,clean and wonderful..........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 16:08:03 |Display all floors

YuNan LiJiang

YuNan LiJiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 15:24:23 |Display all floors

GuiLing

Guiling will be the best place for honeymoon. I have visited there, and  never forgot  the beautiful scene, and I always hope to travel more. when you arrived Guiling you can go to yangsu directly by ship. after enjoy the beautiful scenes around you on the deck,  yangsu arrived. then just stay in yangshu and  rent a bike to visit any charming secen as you like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-12 18:39:39 |Display all floors

Zhuhai Guangdong.

Zhuhai may be a good choice for you.There is a famous Lover's road(情侣路) along the sea in Zhuhai,which makes Zhuhai so wonderful and romantic.At the same time you can enjoy delicious sea food here,and the  facility for the tourists are perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 01:14:51 |Display all floors

honeymoon

it doesnt matter to me where we go.
we can go to hutong for all i care. as long as im with you baby.

my first choices are:

usa:
grand canyon
yosemite
hawaii

china:
yunnan
sichuan

elsewhere:
paris
berlin
no spain since the bombing

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-14 18:53:47 |Display all floors

my opinion

every person has its favorate place for honeymoon in his/her mind,but the same thing is the place you go must be romantic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.