Author: lacaterina

How to judge the Chinese behaviors?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-28 01:31:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by projeka at 2007-11-22 08:06
Just show some respect when you travel to other countries.  You don't see foreign tourists in China riding statues of Mao do you?  Yeah, it'd be "fun," but it would be disrespectful to th ...

How am I showing disrespect? If they post a sign, I will not ride on it. I said it before. According to the picture, it's not the Chinese riding on it. If I see people riding on it, I will definitely ride on it. If you like to climb on Mao, go ahead. If you get arrested for riding on Mao, it is not my business.

Do it like the museums. If you do not want people to touch the art, then post a sign.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 01:37:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2007-11-26 22:45

But we can't have that. Where the hell's the fun in NOT blaming Americans?
Don't worry I won't try to confuse you with the facts again.

Look who is talking again. What facts? Facts of American journalism on "Made In China" products is bad? Ban the "Made in China" product? Where the hell's the fun in NOT blaming China? Please try not to confuse yourself with facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 14:55:34 |Display all floors

Reply #39 heyyou's post

It's a sign of common courtesy to assume you or others are not allowed on the statues despite there not being a sign.  If they have "No Climbing" signs near important statues in China, I don't know... but personally, I wouldn't climb on them out of common courtesy.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 15:32:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heyyou at 2007-11-28 01:31

How am I showing disrespect? If they post a sign, I will not ride on it. I said it before. According to the picture, it's not the Chinese riding on it. If I see people riding on it, I will defi ...

the Amerika is always full of BUTTS_sumptions............YES BUT .....this or that not allowed.

However guns are allowed
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 15:36:21 |Display all floors
ZG,

I don't disagree that some people at the lower echelons have excellent manners, I just said that they tend not to. If you think about it, there is a relationship here: people with poor manners rarely get ahead socially and professionally, so we should really expect that they put downward pressure on the standards of lower echelons of society. In fact, the more important manners are for advancement, the more crass the lower echelon should be compared to the society's upper echelon.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 15:43:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2007-11-28 15:36
ZG,

I don't disagree that some people at the lower echelons have excellent manners, I just said that they tend not to. If you think about it, there is a relationship here: people with poor manne ...

a Lot of crap for not understanding human behaviours.............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 01:42:25 |Display all floors

Reply #41 projeka's post

I guess I don't have the common courtesy like you. If the Charging Bull Statue means so much, they wouldn't have to try to sell it years ago. I guess that is how it important it is.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.