Author: lacaterina

How to judge the Chinese behaviors?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-22 13:52:07 |Display all floors
I think riding the bull is common practice and part of the fun. I'm boggled by anyone considering it inappropriate because... well... frankly... uh... in the US, if it's not a solemn memorial, bronze animals are considered ridable unless otherwise noted.....
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 14:32:11 |Display all floors

-

I have seen so many posts referring to Chinese people being rude or not acting properly.....

I must be blind, deaf, stupid and unconcious....... I have not seen it or experienced it.

Maybe this introspective analysis is a little too much.  Don't worry so much about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 14:50:08 |Display all floors
Hey, US is the country of freedom. As long as these tuorists didn't break the law, how should we take it as a big deal. Let them go. I bet thousands of people, from different countries and races have ridden that bull. These people are just having fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 17:59:59 |Display all floors
unlucky bull, unlucky people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 19:16:57 |Display all floors
you're definitely right.i'm living by complying with kinds of rules,then tell me what the wrong things are?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 19:49:53 |Display all floors

That's culture problem

In chinese culture,we think that golden ox is good fortune to us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 23:11:58 |Display all floors
OK statue riding: I'd think that if there's nothing posted, it doesn't appear to be endangered by riding, have a sacred significance attached to it, and other people are doing it then I can see somebody climbing on.

But I am surprised that a smooth statue of that size doesn't have a warning sign in the US?  
Hell, you'd think you wouldn't be able to get near the thing for the circling flock of ambulance chasing lawyers waiting for slip-and-fall cases!
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.