Author: mikecai

Meeting Report on CD English Club, November 18, 2007 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-22 09:41:47 |Display all floors
You are welcome, Joyce.
And thank you to be so kind to my wife and me and others.
I can remember vividly that  when the first time I joined you guys, you told us what we should do, step by step, which made me feel very easy to become one of you guys. I really appreciate it!

And thank alhaji by giving us the good opportunity and providing so much good suggestion.

And thank to all the members who are so passional on CD Club!

Thank ChinaDialy,

Thank CCTV, :)

Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-23 13:05:35 |Display all floors

Mike, please stay

so many thanks, are you delivering a farewell speech? Are you going to leave us? Do stay with us, and keep motived, passionate and contributing.

Apparently you are a good listener, a key point of leaving good first impression to others. You have depicted all the details of the Meeting, leaving us nothing to add, except, perhaps, that Tom is a vice mayor of a town in Sichuan, the highest-ranking official who has ever participated CD meetings so far and Caesar's new job is our CD website's administrator. Pity that Caesar was absent from the Meeting.  Audrey expressed our sincere congratulations on his new role and put forward some useful suggestions and best wishes.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-26 08:53:34 |Display all floors

I'm not leaving.

Did I make you guys misunderstand me? Hehe, I'm not leaving.

While, how about the meeting of last Sunday ? I had to receive my parents-in-law and my little daughter that day which make me missed the meeting.

[ Last edited by mikecai at 2007-11-26 08:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.