Views: 3745|Replies: 6

A Good Self-care is Worth 1000 Cares from Others [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-17 20:24:14 |Display all floors
The other day I said to my gal that "You should take good care of yourself", and she became unhappy asking "Why? So now I have you my boyfriend, and still you're not gonna take care of me instead?"

Recently she was in depress because she was worrying about hunting new jobs, and I told her to take a good self-care again. I explained "Taking good care of yourself is worth a thousand cares from others, other than from me". She understood my words at last, and was grateful.

Be good to yourself, and be true to your soul! If you treat yourself bad, you will never feel happy no mater how good others would do to you. If you betray your soul, you are likely to be recognized unfaithful and unreliable to people. You are independent, self-sustainable, and self-confident, regardless of how much you are in love or concerned to.

What do you think, my friends?
Rose.gif
Live and let live. Chat Group for English learners and traders: please add wechat ID: tradeclub

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-17 20:58:16 |Display all floors
I agree with you.Nowdays,most of us are only son in the family.We raising up in our parents' care.Lots of things our parents had done for us.So We need to learn how to take care of ourself. It is our capital when we go to the society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-17 21:41:22 |Display all floors
I agree with you.Take care of ourselves is the first step when we go to the society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 10:58:09 |Display all floors
Thank you, Alice!
Live and let live. Chat Group for English learners and traders: please add wechat ID: tradeclub

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 15:58:34 |Display all floors

-

Right on Trading.... You don't take care of you, no one else will... You have to live with yourself for the rest of your life.... might as well make it the best you can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-19 21:03:29 |Display all floors
Thank you, Spiritrace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 20:30:31 |Display all floors
Why can't I see my signature?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.