Author: voice_cd

What's the purpose of the white house on meeting with Da lai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-25 11:33:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 24-10-2007 08:37 AM
btw, seems u got no rest pissing all day here........no wonder Global says whole of GZ turns smellies

The irony of that comment ....

How many posts have you made here? 19000 ... and you registered 4 months before me?

Do you have a life?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 23:16:02 |Display all floors

Reply #55

Thankfully the Report button works.

Goodbye loser. There is now a sweepstake on how long before you get banned.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 17:51:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 25-10-2007 01:34

Hm...  I would ask for a photo of their reaction - but I figure I would have a better chance of seeing a group photo of all the regular forumites here.

As for your other cracks... <shrug& ...

ROFLMAO - TV the mods here would be proud to see me recognise such a fine upstanding young boy as a member of the PLA - it merely reflects the desire of young Chinese boys to serve their country.

And if the lad in question were in fact not so young then I am sure they would be proud of how his serving has kept him looking so young and handsome.

I hope you were not able to seduce him into following your example of stuffing in junk food....

Man your efforts are so pathetic when will you gain some accumen fatso.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 19:31:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-10-23 13:20

honestly, i did that before.....................& that engineer balls shrank with what he heard......

WTF are you talking about?!?!  An engineer's balls shrank?!?!  Did you actually witness the shrinkage happening firsthand???
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 23:18:08 |Display all floors

Do Unto Others

You can again see the truly odious habit of Americans demonstrated right here.  Projeka can only stand it when it goes one way.  Otherwise it would be an infringement of his/her/its God given right.

"They hate our freedom!"

Freedom to do what?  To visit violence on anyone who disagrees with America?  What are they going to do, Mr.   Short Pier American?  

What monumental jerks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 15:04:43 |Display all floors

Be patriotic , not nationalistic.

Dear projeka,

Stop that self flagellation and dry those crocodile tears. We are NOT anti-American we are anti-injustice . You should be proud being a patriot . Patriotism , unlike nationalism , is good . A true patriot would want to voice his concern about the wrongs and suffering his government impose on other nations and people ; not a sycophantic blinkered " nationalist ".  Think about the difference.

The US has a lot to answer for and answer to . The war and invasion of Iraq and the hands in the puppet role in the brutal treatment of the Palestinians in the Middle East . How are we to speak of such ills without mentioning the US government's role ? Impossible .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 15:35:27 |Display all floors

I'm Sure

I'm sure that if and when the Americans undo all these half century of bloodthirsty brutality against human kind, and really do good for a change, then maybe, maybe the world would and could love America and what it stands for, again.  

Will we see it in our lifetimes?  I am seriously doubtful.

So Projeka, you have your leaders to thank, to be in the tribe of the despised for the rest of your life, unfortunately.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.