Author: voice_cd

What's the purpose of the white house on meeting with Da lai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-24 11:46:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 24-10-2007 13:28

Given the photos he has posted before, that appears to be him ... and so what? You want to judge his appearance then post your photo and be judged yourself

Yeah yeah ... to which a  ...

ROFLMAO - and all this from a pussy that wants to keep gender and location secret .............

It is time you started wearing a TINFOIL HAT - it might just prevent the vacuum in your head from sucking you up your own anal orifice.........

Yawn, scratch, burp to be precise.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-24 13:10:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2007-10-24 11:28

Given the photos he has posted before, that appears to be him ... and so what? You want to judge his appearance then post your photo and be judged yourself

Yeah yeah ... to which a  ...

Another hackered Brits with nowhere to go but knows thieves were exported to Amerika, Aus, NZ....etc so the they cld clear thier RUBBISH at others expenses..............

So much about mother tongue.............but we know where u like to dig/park it
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-24 15:08:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 24-10-2007 03:10 AM
they talk so big but they just can't handle it when their threats and intimidation does not send their intended victims running in terror.

This from the Internet-fantasist whose MO is to attack and insult anyone who disagrees?

Get your fat wrinkled butt to GZ and we shall see who runs in terror - your zimmer frame won't save you there
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-24 15:29:17 |Display all floors

BBS filters again ...

As for my age, location, gender, photo - they can all be found on these forums .... unlike the old git from Oz

Ah, kongque and caringhk ... two old men made for each other (well, fuelled by rohypnol and v1agra)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-24 15:38:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 24-10-2007 17:08

This from the Internet-fantasist whose MO is to attack and insult anyone who disagrees?

Get your fat wrinkled butt to GZ and we shall see who runs in terror - your zimmer frame won't save yo ...

Oh dear another internet warrior. Safe behind the mouse button.

It must take a whole heap of courage to issue such a challenge when so far away with so little chance of being made to face the opponent. Understandable though from someone who has exhibited so little in the way of IQ. Big mouths and B52s, and you still get your arse whipped by rag tag civilian militias with pop guns.

I will be in Dayton Ohio in May 2008 - make yourself known to me Rambo...............I am the one who always wears the "Amerikans r WHIMPS" tshirt .....

I certainly disagree with and insult those chest thumping fools like yourself who come here with only one goal in mind - to denegrate the Chinese people and anything Chinese - so suck it up stupid - you sure as hell can't take it when the boot is on the other foot........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-24 23:34:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-10-21 03:43
TV - a real simple answer - yes.

Hm...  I would ask for a photo of their reaction - but I figure I would have a better chance of seeing a group photo of all the regular forumites here.

As for your other cracks... <shrug> you should consult with caringhk, mengzhi, changbula, and rest of the long list of comedians around here.

However it is going to be interesting to see how the mods take to your comparsion of members of the PLA to:

Originally posted by kongque at 2007-10-23 20:40
young Chinese boys  
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 10:08:28 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by tmphgt at 2007-10-24 16:34
Thanks - you have shown that I defend the Chinese people, rather than insult them. You saved kongque from having to try to find something to support his lie.

/quote]

That was evidence for KQ to show since when u hv chased after skirts...........but cld not settle the issue............also to show u as a liar.........

You will hv issue with her for next 10 years.....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.