Author: voice_cd

What's the purpose of the white house on meeting with Da lai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-21 07:26:15 |Display all floors
Da lai Lama praises American military power.

Tenzin Gyatso said he likes America's military power.

"I think your (the USAs) economy power and also military power, I think American spirit, I think really great, and you can promote that. And I commend it. I think that’s very, very important."

I hope he's just not another puppet despot that is seeking to have the Pentagon install him into power.

Why can't he renounce violence like Ghandi and set an example of peace?

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 07:31:14 |Display all floors
Of course, American weapons are the best in the world.

I can't of course disagree with the DL's view that America makes the best weapons of war and violence on earth.  There's nothing that compares in quality, efficiency, and service follow-up.

If it's a big war with China that the DL wants, then America is a good ally to develop.  Why would America want war with China?  Just so the DL can say more nice things about us?

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 11:48:09 |Display all floors

His Hilarious .

matt,

The more this charade drags on the more ridiculous and hilarious it gets. His Holiness giving a report card on military strength of a country ?  If the US military might was so omnipotent , why did his 50s insurgency failed ; and failed when China was at its weakest after WW II and the civil war plus Korean war ?

I can get more meaningful replies from my iron gate than this key-stone cop saga. Most comic tragedy .:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 17:43:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 18-10-2007 13:13

Kongque - real simple question - Ever walked up to a solder, whether they were Chinese, American, or Australian - and asked that question to their face?

TV - a real simple answer - yes.

In fact I know the US "medal" system very well.

It is a follow on from the Italian system of making your grunts feel good about themselves. And rewarding them for knowing left hand and right hand ....

Australians and Chinese give their awards out for deserving service - as opposed to the Amerikans who churn out medals for the virtually anything. Check it out for yourself - the facts are all on the net.

Strewth - who's the over stuffed bag of crap in the pic TV - surely not you. . ...
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 17:55:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 19-10-2007 22:18

TV - don't be so silly! You are dealing with the spineless armchair Internet fantasists here - there is no connection to the real World Do not adjust your set!

Right last post from me - ...

... so little do you know chest thumper.

You are of course quite welcome to review my service record any time.

1964 - 1965 active service in Borneo.

1965 - 1966 active service in Vietnam.

Believe it or not - because I don't give a rats black anal orifice what you think or believe.

As I am now 61 years of age I might say I am entitled to relax in an armchair and enjoy the millions of dollars that flow into my life now - if I choose to spend some of that time on the internet countering the racist attitudes of ignorant, arrogant, chest thumping idiots from Amerika then so be it.

Suck it up dip----...... ..
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 18:03:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matt605 at 21-10-2007 09:26
Da lai Lama praises American military power.

Tenzin Gyatso said he likes America's military power.

"I think your (the USAs) economy power and also military power, I th ...

The DL is a fine companion for Bush - the DL will hide behind the dead bodies of his follwers right to the last drop of their blood - Bush has the same mindset - hiding behind the dead bodies of his young men and women the the last drop of their blood.

Both the DL and Bush are clever and can cry crocodile tears - both talk peace and democracy - but are prepared to slaughter to get get it.

Tibet is part of China - the DL can like it or lump it until the Yaks come home. You are right - the DL is supposed to be the pinnacle of peace - yet he is prepared to stick his head right up Amerikas anal orifice to secure his seat of power and luxury.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 03:49:30 |Display all floors

Those Washington Fools are "Xiao Ren"

These xiao ren timed the dastardly conduct, presenting the Dalai with the Benedict Arnold Medal right during the week of China's 17th Congress - these Americans are intent on their slimy, niggardly spite, dripping from their mean spirited souls.   It is fully intended as the 40 minute wait that Putin put Rice and Gates through, except on a much heightened scale.

Lai Er Bu Wang, Fei Li Ye (It is impolite to receive and not return).  To the American people, the Chinese people owe you another one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.