Author: voice_cd

What's the purpose of the white house on meeting with Da lai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-19 19:54:58 |Display all floors

Reply #8 caringhk's post

Excuse me?  I don't care if it is a new young girl or not... if you write something on here, no matter your age or genre, you should be responsible and prepare for the flak, even if it's a weak threat such as China trying to punish the U.S.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-19 20:18:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 18-10-2007 03:13 AM
Kongque - real simple question - Ever walked up to a solder, whether they were Chinese, American, or Australian - and asked that question to their face?

TV - don't be so silly! You are dealing with the spineless armchair Internet fantasists here - there is no connection to the real World Do not adjust your set!

Right last post from me - I am off to China ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 05:32:43 |Display all floors
A thought: China accused the US of "interfering in China's internal affairs" by giving the award. However, if the US had abandoned the meeting, wouldn't that be allowing China to interfere in the US's internal affairs?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 07:57:27 |Display all floors

Just Do It

China is already doing it.  Beijing had warned, and Paulson had told the White House what the consequence would be.

In August, China sold 9 B in treasuries.  In Sept., 14.5 B.  In October, the number is probably going to double that.

Today is the 20th anniversary of Black Monday.  The U.S. markets have dropped for 5 days in a row.  

Can't say you have not been warned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 15:28:31 |Display all floors

Not a pretty sight .

Trader,

Nice photo of a well fed man. Central obesity with a pinched gut waist line ( jeans too tight ). Near sighted and with a BMI of , say , 30 ?  While you are concerned with China and how she behaves, I am more concerned ( with your mum ) about your cholesterol , insulin levels, blood pressure and that coronary arterial occlusion. Take care.

PS : consultation is free. Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 17:29:11 |Display all floors

an old photo

DL.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 05:25:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-10-20 15:28
Trader,

Nice photo of a well fed man. Central obesity with a pinched gut waist line ( jeans too tight ). Near sighted and with a BMI of , say , 30 ?  While you are concerned with China and how s ...

lol, ill take "when you know you've lost an internet debate" for 200 alex

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.