Author: vivicat20

Looking for my Mr.Right! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-4 20:22:14 |Display all floors

I want to be your Mr.Right !!!

Hello , How are you? Glad to meet your message !
I'm same with you too. I also looking for Miss Right. You are the second one that I've found. The first one I  have found is named Miss Left (not wrong).So I don't want her and I left her long long ago.Ha!! Do you believe it !Don't believe it I'm joking.Do you know  how I interested you ? I respect you because you are not skittish. I like that kind of girl.I'm very happy now because I found the girl who I like. I want you to be my girlfriend. It is too hurry to tell like this. We have to know each other. I never fall in love with others.I'm looking for a girl who really love me and I also want to love the girl and marry her.I am a Chinese.But I was born in Myanmar ,south of China.I was in Singapore about 4 years and I am in Germany now since last 4 years. If it is possible I want to speak with you! Reply me to calvinaung@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-5 00:05:46 |Display all floors

hi Blue tiger

I like your post but it makes me wonder whether you got a job or not! hehehe, or may be you are one of the editors helping to keep this site running. By the way your post are not short at all hehe! but its fun going through it; please make it short and sweet and up to the point that would make it more interesting!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-5 00:11:43 |Display all floors

liyewen and vivicat

I am you Mr. Right! pick me! hey pick me! hey pick me! haha see ladies how valuable you both are! I am waiting to picked by you and you are still gazing wildly for Mr Right ! hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.