Author: vivicat20

Looking for my Mr.Right! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-30 11:11:45 |Display all floors

what are you looking for?

what kind of person are you looking for?

hahntsak@sbcglobal.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-30 11:13:26 |Display all floors

you sound very nice.

what do you want to find a a man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-31 09:32:32 |Display all floors

My questions!

I have questions about your, Guys! What kind of gilr are you looking for indeed? Guys always said that they jusy pay attention to a girl of qualities. Do you believe what they said? girls. I don't believe. I knew some girls whose like to play silly love games with some guys  at the same time. They look like a princess in the fairy stories who with a beautiful face and perfet figure. Though guys knew the truth that the girl just want to play games with them. They still put their real heart into her, even fight and cry  for her. They will do everythings for such beautiful girl. Why they don't love a girl around their who is gentle, understanding, pure-hearted but with a characterless looking. They evern laught at the girl that she hasn't the qualifications to love him.  Can you tell me why? Guys!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-31 13:23:48 |Display all floors

:)

i nerver fall in love and i want to feel about love too,
but i don`t know whether i am you Mr Right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-1 10:00:56 |Display all floors

Who knows?

Who will be the one for me? Maybe you, maybe others, maybe he's a traditional chinese guy or a western guy who I'm dreaming of. Do you believe we have freedom of choice or is our life pre-determined?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-1 10:38:52 |Display all floors

mr.right?

umm.....
just wish i was in china....so many cute gals...hehe

cheer up everybody!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-1 10:38:54 |Display all floors

mr.right?

tell me about chinese gals?
how are they?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.