Author: vivicat20

Looking for my Mr.Right! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-2 19:01:33 |Display all floors

Appreciate !

I appreciate your frank,your courage!
I hope you can find your Mr.Right  someday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 19:38:48 |Display all floors

Maybe your looking too hard!

This things happen when you least expect them to. You should be enjoying your life and living life to the full and not worrying about the fact you have never been in love. Things will fall into place in time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-3 10:22:28 |Display all floors

Maybe!

Yes, Maybe It's difficult for me to look for my Prince. but World is changing and Now I have confidence in myself. Cheer up! Sadness is stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 13:53:09 |Display all floors

me too

I also need my Mr Right,I am girl with no love story,it make me feel so sad and lonely.I believe I am an excellent one,but........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 15:09:54 |Display all floors

To: kikiduoduo Don't be sad! : )

Hi, girl. Don't be sad. I think you are a lovely gril as same as me. Well! We have no love story but we have a lovely heart and sweet dreams. I believe that Our prince are also looking for us in somewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 15:46:06 |Display all floors

Just be full of confidence

Hi! vivicat20 , what a lovely girl you are! Just be full of confidence and cheer up! Good-looking is not the decisive factor for finding a Prince, I think the key factor is the nature,personality and the style of being a special girl!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 16:02:30 |Display all floors

Laughter is a key to happiness.

Most of men want their girl to look great. but I think our confidence is attracive to most people, and it counts in looks, too. I'm no a beauty but I'm a lovely girl. I'm not in blue any more. Just enjoying my life and be a happy girl. Thanks all.* 0 -

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.