Author: voice_cd

The rich have poor reputation [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-23 22:01:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-27 11:37:27 |Display all floors
if you do a general comparison between rich and poor people, rich people have far worse character than poor. the reason for this is because in a capitalist world, people who step over others to get ahead are rewarded. many times it does not matter where the rich person got the money, or who they hurt to get it, therefore, you will see alot of rich people who are very selfish, rude, and greedy. this trend can be seen around the world. it does not matter where you go. i have lived both in poor and rich neighborhoods and i have seen the difference. i had a friend who delivered pizza, and he told me that the poor people tip better than the rich. i have seen people working on minimum wages give more to bums than millionaires. becoming rich doesnt make you a bad person, but being bad, selfish, greedy, and sociopathic, can get you great rewards in capitalist societies. that is why capitalism is wrong, because it brings out the worst in people. this is also why so many miss the mao era.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-27 11:43:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-9-17 08:05
COntempt for the rich is by no means a Chinese-only attitude. Even before there was a Chiense nation such animosity was part of social life in ancient Hellas, later in Rome.
In China, the prepond ...

get an education, idiot. China has been around longer than hellas, and rome. if you dont know anything about Chinese culture, then dont comment on it. better yet, get out of this forum, and go find yourself a gwailo forum. thats where you belong. 99% of your posts have 0 value. your life has 0 value. be gone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-27 14:56:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SPECIALED at 2011-2-27 01:13 PM

get an education, idiot. China has been around longer than hellas, and rome. if you dont know anything about Chinese culture, then dont comment on it. better yet, get out of this forum, and go fi ...

Wow what an obnoxious little turd.  Who’s ghost are you coward? Seneca has been married to a
Chinese lady & living in China for years now. He knows China more than you racist piece of s hit.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-2-27 15:17:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voice_cd at 2007-9-12 17:15
Wealthy Chinese do not have a good reputation, a survey by China Youth Daily and Sina.com has found.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-09/12/content_6098768.htm
it's a common phe ...

Nothing wrong with wealthy people, if they've started from Zero

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-27 15:42:14 |Display all floors

Do you think how many percentage of the rich men of Chinese are honest?

"I say that you ought to get rich, and it is your duty to get rich... The men who get rich may be the most honest men you find in the community. Let me say here clearly... ninety-eight out of one hundred of the rich men of America are honest. That is why they are rich. That is why they are trusted with money. That is why they carry on great enterprises and find plenty of people to work with them. It is because they are honest men. ... ... I sympathize with the poor, but the number of poor who are to be sympathised with is very small. To sympathize with a man whom God has punished for his sins ... is to do wrong ... let us remember there is not a poor person in the United States who was not made poor by his own shortcomings. ..."
By Rus Conwell
Acres of Diamonds

++++++++++++
Do think how many percentage of the rich men of American are honest?

Do you think how many percentage of the rich men of Chinese are honest?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.