软件很好用,不过要钱买,当今商品社会年代,好的都是要拿钱去付出得到的了!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 23:01:44 |Display all floors
是这样的

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-2 21:00:51 |Display all floors
今天用bt从能飞网站下载了《闻香识女人》来学习了,甚有收获。
精彩对白:
Frank:But you must give me a reason to live on.
Frank: I'll show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too ****in' blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but I say you're executin' his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, **** you too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-3 08:41:47 |Display all floors
嗯,我也下载了一些来学习了

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-3 10:11:23 |Display all floors
恩恩
        是的是的      这样学英语效率比较高

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-3 11:35:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lidushang at 2008-6-17 19:37
老友记和绝望的主妇哪个比较好?

感觉还是老友记比较好,绝望的主妇偏重于情感和性的谈论。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-3 20:16:49 |Display all floors
相对而言,我喜欢老友记要比绝望的主妇多些,老友记幽默。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.