Author: sunny2005liu

A past-'80 generation girl's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-1 14:19:54 |Display all floors

Love and marriage

One day,Plato asked his teacher Socrates,What’s love? Socrates ordered him to go into wheatland to find and pick the bigest and most golden ear,have only one chance,go on never turn around.
Plato did so.But he went out of wheatland with nothing in hands,Socrates asked why,He answered,When I met the big and golden ear I was not sure whether it’s the biggest and most golden or not,maybe there are bigger and more golden ear ahead.I went on, after I went through all the wheatland,I found the biggest and most golden one was just the one I’d missed,but I couldn’t go back. Socrates said,it was the love.
Another day,Plato asked Socrates what’s marriage.Socrates ordered him to go into a forest to find the biggest and most floushing tree for Chrismas in the forest,likewise, have only one chance,go on never turn around.
Plato followed also,this time he took back a medium-sized tree,not so big but not too small also.The teacher didn’t understand. Plato explained,when I walked midway not finding the biggest and most floushing tree except this tree,it seemed just OK.So I chose this one for fear of missing and having nothing just as before. I encountered more bigger and more floushing trees later,however I couldn’t have chance.Maybe it’s a pity,but at least I wouldn’t regret,later I found the medium-sized was just the one most suitable for me though it was not the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 15:23:34 |Display all floors
How about the story? I like it, very vivid parable about love and marriage.And  I found the common ground between house and love and marriage.
In the last three months,I was busy seeking house.To me,flowing a rational line to fall in love with my first love and to marry him,but I really had a hard time when seeking house.Having hecked almost all available secondhand in the city,met almost all house agencies to seek housees,many times we seeked house in stormy rains or scorching sun of hot summer.some houses seemed good,but the price was somewhat high,and some house looks good,there were also some disadvantage,such as the floor number,the building ages,the inside framework etc,as you known,many factors have to be considered when buying house.It’s really hard to find a perfect house,just as finding a ideal husband,so we discussed prices with landlord or continued.Somethimes,before we made decisions,the house had been sold,leaving us lost and disappointed. It seems the missed one is the best one,right? At the same time, the house prices climbed again and again,almost the price was increased weekly.Having seeking house for so long time,increasing prices made me so anxious for owning a house,I couldn’t wait any longer,so we lowed down our requirements to buy house early.So when we found this house,it seemed just OK,though it’s a little noisy beside a road,and the price is somewhat high,we still pay deposit as soon as possible for fear of others buy it before us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 16:54:57 |Display all floors

Love,marriage and house

ne day,Plato asked his teacher Socrates,What’s love? Socrates ordered him to go into wheatland to find and pick the bigest and most golden ear,have only one chance,go on never turn around.
Plato did so.But he went out of wheatland with nothing in hands,Socrates asked why,He answered,When I met the big and golden ear I was not sure whether it’s the biggest and most golden or not,maybe there are bigger and more golden ear ahead.I went on, after I went through all the wheatland,I found the biggest and most golden one was just the one I’d missed,but I couldn’t go back. Socrates said,it was the love.
Another day,Plato asked Socrates what’s marriage.Socrates ordered him to go into a forest to find the biggest and most floushing tree for Chrismas in the forest,likewise, have only one chance,go on never turn around.
Plato followed also,this time he took back a medium-sized tree,not so big but not too small also.The teacher didn’t understand. Plato explained,when I walked midway not finding the biggest and most floushing tree except this tree,it seemed just OK.So I chose this one for fear of missing and having nothing just as before. I encountered more bigger and more floushing trees later,however I couldn’t have chance.Maybe it’s a pity,but at least I wouldn’t regret,later I found the medium-sized was just the one most suitable for me though it was not the best.
How about the story? I like it, very vivid parable about love and marriage.And  I found the common ground between house and love and marriage.
In the last three months,I was busy seeking house.To me,flowing a rational line to fall in love with my first love and to marry him,but I really had a hard time when seeking house.Having hecked almost all available secondhand in the city,met almost all house agencies to seek housees,many times we seeked house in stormy rains or scorching sun of hot summer.some houses seemed good,but the price was somewhat high,and some house looks good,there were also some disadvantage,such as the floor number,the building ages,the inside framework etc,as you known,many factors have to be considered when buying house.It’s really hard to find a perfect house,just as finding a ideal husband,so we discussed prices with landlord or continued.Somethimes,before we made decisions,the house had been sold,leaving us lost and disappointed. It seems the missed one is the best one,right? At the same time, the house prices climbed again and again,almost the price was increased weekly.Having seeking house for so long time,increasing prices made me so anxious for owning a house,I couldn’t wait any longer,so we lowed down our requirements to buy house early.So when we found this house,it seemed just OK,though it’s a little noisy beside a road,and the price is somewhat high,we still pay deposit as soon as possible for fear of others buy it before us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 14:59:46 |Display all floors

My occupation scheme

I’ve been a foreign trader for about four years,the working ages seems long,but I still can’t break through my bottleneck.Many times I considered my occupation scheme,not knowing which way is most suitable for me.In my age,many girls have been married and become mothers.
It’s said that one person should established his(her)career before 30 years old.Can I? I don’t know,what I have now is just a job,not career or occupation,which I thought it as career,but now I find it’s only a job even though I once put so much enthusiasm and emotion into it.I hate to work just for living. After I make my decision,I begin to consider and prepare for my future.I         hope to have my career just like a man,even if I will be married and take care of family as mother wife and daughter.To be washed out in mildlife is really a nightmare to me.
I have a dream to be a translator,my English is poor now,there is a long way to go,I’ll keep going on,never give up.
My boyfriend is a lawyer,if I get a Law Certificate too,then I can help him in his career.
There are few lawer can deal with cases involved in foreign issues,if I can get both translator and lawyer certificate,there will be more freedom in my occupation scheme,I believe.
Of course,it’s so difficult to reach such dream.I’m a person with little perseverance,and I’m easily be annoyed by petty things.I need to overcome my shortcomings in advance.
Anyway,I’ll work hard for my dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 10:00:34 |Display all floors
how lucky you are.I have worked for two years,but I cannot afford the first paid.How sand I am.
  your house just ten thousand RMB?I doubt whether it is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 11:16:25 |Display all floors
To Lanyang,it's impossible.
Ten thousand RMB just is the deposit payment , we call it 诚意金.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 12:01:26 |Display all floors
Thanks ,I've known.
but it looks as if is not permitted on law

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.