Author: sunny2005liu

A past-'80 generation girl's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-29 10:27:14 |Display all floors
i admire you  who have owned your house.it  is indeed  an  exciting thing! i wanted  to buy house myself a
month ago,my parents agreed with me.they said they will  support  me for money. after i considered carefully ,i decided to give up the idea.i feel it will make me  afford too much pressure .i willn't do what i like but earning money.i don't know when i can own the house myself.Congratulate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 18:50:33 |Display all floors
To Holly,maybe you're right,Mother is always strong, but I'll do our utmost to take care of mother just as she did when we were young.
To:Ephil, I'm a housing slave now, but,no pains,no gains. Pressure will make me work hard. haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 19:22:52 |Display all floors
My younger brother works as a salesman in another city for a kind of machine cycling organic impregnant.
Since July,he run business on his own cost, only after the machine is paid totally, he can get the pay.
It's a challenge to him, Risk goes with profit. It's really difficult for him, two months passed, he sold four sets machine, it's good acheivement by comparing with other salesman.During the period, my younger brother have to pay all the costs,so he endure a lot of pressure. Often he told me he really can't go on any longer, I can understand all his worries, understand his situation,but I hope he not  to give up.I believe he'll get many favorable experience from the period.
Next second,everyting may be different. Hope is just on the corner.
I'm happy to see my young brother is become more and more mature, he'll grown up a man soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-30 14:42:43 |Display all floors
You have several brothers and sisters in your family ,which is hppiness to you,for you can enjoy tha life othere guys can not have .When you all grow up, you can talk abot your differents lives ,how virious lives you have.

According to your dear mom,I can understand your thoughts,for my mother still work though she retired several years ago.I know she is working for us only want us to have better lives.But pls don't be worry about your mother she has confidence to work better and can take care of herself very well.What we can do is to do our own work well,which can make our moms happy.

Now, you have your own house,which is admired by others.I think this is hppy too.When I signed the sales contract of the house I and my lover were so happy,what we thought was not the loan lent to the bank,we were happy at the new life.Tks to the confidence given by my lover we can conqure all the troubles.

We are common people we enjoy our simple lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 08:33:24 |Display all floors
To:Flyflay, yes,we are common people we enjoy our simple lives, I agree.
Hope to share your story also.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 10:37:44 |Display all floors
One evening, Lin and I went to his elder-sister for supper,many other people gathered in her house,including her colleagues,countrymen,they are all in thirties or forties,are all in education system, During their age,almost everyone owns at least one house and car, have achieved more or less success in their career,and have higher social status,They have entered into better condition in life.
I listened to their chat,could’t get a word in.I expect someday I should take life leisurely like them,materially(or richly) and mentally.
Once,one of my teacher in highschool told me,take good care of yourself everyday,healthy and happy,everything you want will come true one by one. The saying is simply but sagacious, it’s unforgettable to me.Yes,if I do things well step by step,achieve tiny targets one by one.One day,I’ll achieve cumulated big targets,reach my ideal life.
I hope my mildlife is rich and leisured and full of wisdom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-1 10:59:39 |Display all floors
congratulations!!! I want to have my own beautiful house from the time when I was only a young girl. when I was young, I lived in a old house with my parents. I always feel sad, I want to have my own room like the girls on the TV, but My parents were poor, My hope can't be realize.
when I grow up, graduate  from the university, I find that the house is so expensive for me to buy. I always joke that I want to marry a rich man, then I could live in a big house. he he, it is not a easy thing too.
I am not a greedy girl, I just want a place that is belong to me, it is so difficult.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.