Author: sunny2005liu

A past-'80 generation girl's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-31 16:51:10 |Display all floors

Admire you

I admire you , as your age , I don't have my own house. You know , it's just a dream for most chinese people.

And I hope the dream come true to the houseless people.

But we cannot count on our government !!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 18:36:19 |Display all floors
November 1, 2007
Recently I think a lot about my future career. I’ve been busy in business for about one month.But I have different feeling now.
Many chances just lie in my routine work. How about being SOHO? Tired of work hard for others without low profit,I begin to  consider the possibility of being SOHO. I source many information about SOHO,finding it’s really risky and high pressure for me currently. Maybe half SOHO when working is more suitable for me. Just imagine you’re the boss,you’ll have different attitude toward work,I began to work hard in hope of work wholely for myself one day, I began to see many chances unseen before.
I have strong moral sense,and dislike “gray earnings” which exist largely aroud me. but I’m unhappy for my little earnings. I also dislike man without responsiblilty sense. I work hard for my boss even if I’m treated unfairly while other people lazy away or make gains by all means with boss’s money. For long time,I can’t find happiness from my current job. But I think I’ve seen new hopes for myself.
Yesterday evening, after meeting with my customer from Australia, It was twenty o’clock late into night. So tired, I must go to  sleep earlier today. Before going to bed, I will read “Son and Lover”, I never read over an english original edition novel before.
Hope “Son and Lover” is the first one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 18:40:03 |Display all floors
November 1, 2007
Recently I think a lot about my future career. I’ve been busy in business for about one month.But I have different feeling now.
Many chances just lie in my routine work. How about being SOHO? Tired of work hard for others without low profit,I begin to  consider the possibility of being SOHO. I source many information about SOHO,finding it’s really risky and high pressure for me currently. Maybe half SOHO when working is more suitable for me. Just imagine you’re the boss,you’ll have different attitude toward work,I began to work hard in hope of work wholely for myself one day, I began to see many chances unseen before.
I have strong moral sense,and dislike “gray earnings” which exist largely aroud me. but I’m unhappy for my little earnings. I also dislike man without responsiblilty sense. I work hard for my boss even if I’m treated unfairly while other people lazy away or make gains by all means with boss’s money. For long time,I can’t find happiness from my current job. But I think I’ve seen new hopes for myself.
Yesterday evening, after meeting with my customer from Australia, It was twenty o’clock late into night. So tired, I must go to  sleep earlier today. Before going to bed, I will read “Son and Lover”, I never read over an english original edition novel before.
Hope “Son and Lover” is the first one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 14:22:06 |Display all floors

when you to marry?

When you to marry?
When one grow up, more and more people around you will ask you the same question,” when you to marry?” These days,     every time I phone with my families, they will ask the question, which give me some pressure. I have boyfriend and house, everyone think it’s time for me to marry. From my heart, but I also want to have few years to do things to have own career.
One by one, my friends, my classrooms were married and gave birth to babies. At the end of year, three of my colleague will marry. So, social pressure is one of what you can’t get out of.
There will be many things in wedding. I really want just the easiest style, tourism wedding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 08:58:11 |Display all floors
I had my house for  a whole year. At the begining, I was very glad, just like you. But when I moved into my own house. Many problems arose. From Monday to Friday, I am busy in my job. Everyday when I come home, it is very late. After a day's working, I feel very exhausted. The only thing I want to do is to sleep. so all the stuffes in my home are very messy. Since I moved to my own house, I feel very alone, I miss my parents. so every weekend, after finish cleaning my house, I will go to my parents home. They will cook delicious meal for me. Now I moved to my parents home again, and rented my house. My parents can take care of me and in return I also can take care of them. Both of them win.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-22 09:14:44 |Display all floors
I'm just freshman in foreign trade,but nowadays I have nothing to do but source customers in internet, It's very hard to find a customer this way.
I feel I have a lot of time to kill in working hour,and not busy as you at all,As far as I know doing foreign trade business,the channels are not beyond trade fair,B2B and internet searching ,right?Will you be kind to tell me how to  serach the customers and make myself busy? Thanks for your professional advice. By the way how about the foreign trade envirment in Zhongshan and salary level  ,can you share some your experience with me?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.