Views: 35468|Replies: 254

Living for loving, leaving for knowing? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-8 08:32:11 |Display all floors
A married friend sighed and sighed...so, we are confused for that...for , most of us are admired for his life...have own house, an important position, a car and a beautiful wife...then we asked him for why?

all for his marriage, he answered surprised us...

now he feel that his wife is so so gab...and dont know cooking, and like to buy more clothes and cosmetics...ect...

and seems his wife also dislike him some, such as lazy, big man, dont care for cleaning things....many and many...

at last, he sighed again, and tell us that he even thinking to leave with his wife...

just as a wisdom:

living for loving, leaving for knowing...:lol

dear friends, how do you think for that, please comment , thanks!::lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 09:48:16 |Display all floors

living for loving, leaving for knowing

staying for kids...
fluffy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 09:55:22 |Display all floors
I tell you a true strong
One of my classmate whose behavior is rather bad, and has been to jail before, but his family is kind of wealth.
A girl married him for his rich and born two children out of the marriage. And now the problem occurs, he is such a bad behavior that he beat his wife almost to death and asked for divorce, for he doesn't love her at all, but the girl does nothing wrong in his marrying life.
And now the girl dare to go back to her house and stayed somewhere else, how pity.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 10:05:45 |Display all floors
Well, the topic is kinda sad, but it happens everyday...

One of my married friends once told me that, if you plan to marry someone, think it over! At first, I did not give it too much thought, but now I see that, marriage really is a mixture of sweetness and bitterness.

And here is my point: choose what you love, love what you choose!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 11:28:09 |Display all floors
here come the line for getting marrige. when it is the proper time for two persons to get married? Is it when you two are attracted by each other? no, it should be the time that you two know clearly each other's weakness and you feel they are acceptable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 13:29:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annyee at 2007-8-8 09:48
staying for kids...

hehe...

staying for kids...yes...

sometimes kids are your crystal for love...

and more of parents 's hope...you can transfer your dream to them...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 13:31:02 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-8-8 13:29

hmmm,,,I thought the thread u put on FLR..
:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.