Author: changabula

Problems That China Faces [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 12:14:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 13:05:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xxsnakexx at 2007-7-16 07:50
well first off stoping sucking chinas dick so hard you fuc king idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 13:10:35 |Display all floors
AIDS will be the biggest problem in the future, ironically enough it will probably be the solution to the other problems you mentioned

after the 2008 Beijing olympics the AIDS rate in China will have risen by 40%

thanks to the foreigners

if you could test everyone in China for the HIV virus today you would find that a huge majority is not going to make it into old age.. and if you check again after the olympics you will see that China will probably have change the one child to a mandatory 10 children for all non-HIV carriers if there is still going to be enough people left to operate all the factory machinery in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 15:26:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 13:10
AIDS will be the biggest problem in the future, ironically enough it will probably be the solution to the other problems you mentioned

after the 2008 Beijing olympics the AIDS rate in China will ...

The chance of upper middle class whites which are the ones that travel that have AIDS is very very rare.   Blacks have the highest rate of AIDS in America compared to all other races.  (everyone play it safe and use your brain)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 18:02:19 |Display all floors
Chinese President Hu Jintao on Monday once again stressed the importance of implementing the scientific concept of development, promoting social harmony and building an overall well-off society, ahead of the 17th national congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) later this year.

Hu stressed that it was necessary to scientifically analyze the opportunities and challenges that China was facing in economic globalization, and the scientific concept of development should be implemented in the process of industrialization, urbanization, marketization and internationalization.

Since the 16th CPC national congress in 2002, the CPC Central Committee proposed the scientific concept of development which focuses on a people-oriented, overall, coordinated and sustainable development, said Hu, also chairman of the Central Military Commission.

Hu said the government should focus on problems of immediate interest to the public, such as education, employment, social securities and health care.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-06/26/content_6290248.htm

Chinese president Hu Jintao on Monday once again stresses the importance of implementing the scientific concept of development, promoting social harmony and building an overall well-off society, ahead of the 17th national congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) later this year.
hu.jpg
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 18:19:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2007-7-17 01:34
Is it much louder than the noise made by non-laowais?

Yes, because the non-laowais drink beer INDOOR in a restaurant or something like that.

But those laowais drink beer outside there below the trees and laughing excitingly.

I may ask the security guy to ask the locals to be silent, especially after midnight. But the security guy hesitated to do it to foreigners.

[ Last edited by northwest at 2007-7-17 06:35 PM ]
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 18:27:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-7-17 02:46
I told you what to do.

Open your window and pee all over them!

That will move them.

The problem is I closed my windows permanently using sellotape, to prevent the dust flying in.

I used to throw eggs near where they make noise, to show that I'm angry. But now... maybe have to change strategy.

Maybe sticking glue to the seat below the trees they were sitting on.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.