Author: changabula

Warning to my Dear Chinese Sisters  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-16 07:33:35 |Display all floors
Not while there is still one breath left in my body.

Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-7-16 07:22
Chang,

Why don't you leave the board? It is, after all, a board directed primarily at foreigners and meant to improve the image of China. You're not a foreigner with respect to China and not imp ...

I will be fighting against racism with every ounce of effort.
I will be fighting against injustice against my people.

BTW I have a suggestion. If you racists were to leave instead, maybe we can start to have some proper debates about improving China. face it, not ONE of you are doing any good.

To my dear Chinese sisters,

I have not forgotten your predicament.
You who are suffering daily are in my thoughts.
For those of you who are been taken advantage of by abusive foreigners, I feel for you.
I hope that all my Chinese brothers (and all other men of goodwill) will look out for you.
I am facing tremendous obstacles in highlighting your problems as most of them want things to remain the same.
They are happy if we turn a blind eye and pretend nothing bad is happening.

I make it my goal to keep on speaking out for as long as I live.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-7-17 03:21 AM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 07:35:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 07:38:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-7-16 07:30
Aeinsten,

You are one more comment away from being declared a Chang sockpuppet. The reason he is wrong to is because he makes sweeping generalizations about Westerners; if I made such generaliza ...

schreiber you are lying. chang said in early post that Quite a few foreigners are making out that you dear beautiful sisters are easy to get and are trying to take advantage of your kind and good natured personalities. I do not know why you lie by saying he makes sweeping generalizations about Westerners. I have not seen anyone say what they think about problem chang raised.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 07:44:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.