Author: voice_cd

'Wife shortage' to hit nation in 2020s [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-9 14:03:37 |Display all floors

Do not worry about it.

I know large of people in here already got a girlfriend .God blessing me to find a excellent girl before Im turn out a man.
There is a will there is a way!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 14:05:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-7-8 16:56
In Greecec we have the opposite problem.The women are more than the men.
I hope to a good cooperation of Greece with China on handling this problem.
Good news for the women in Greece ha ha :hands ...

as a Chinese male , thank you giving hope to me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 14:47:58 |Display all floors
Long live the girls```` haha...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 15:27:01 |Display all floors
it's good news for girls. Maybe by 2010 parents will consider that girls are more valuable than girls.
The gender imbalance will cause dangerous social problem, which would pose potential risk to girls such as women-trafficking in country-side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 15:33:56 |Display all floors
We girls now are the one to choose!:0

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 15:55:58 |Display all floors

Reply #17 mencius's post

Lol, yep mate, and to know that you can never say "yes dear' enough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 18:29:01 |Display all floors
"Zheng Zhenzhen, a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said that 10 percent of males may have difficulties finding a wife in two decades time.

"An imbalanced gender ratio will naturally lead to problems in terms of seeking spouses," Zheng said. "And less competitive males could be forced out."  "

While I appreciate that you cannot find a better example of nature at work balancing the yin and yan by ensuring less chances for  the "excesses" and "less competitive" males to reproduce, but I hate to be called or bracketed in the less competitive category.      

Anyway, this competition wouldn't be a fair one either that obviously even if you are an idiot but from an affluent family you can still end up a winner.  Also in a modern complex society, do we simply want highly competitive males to reproduce and nurture our young?

I guess it will be all up to the females to be the fair empires.

So girls, don't just go after those over competitive, chauvinistic, testosterone driven, rich  idiots, go for me!!  

[ Last edited by toksave at 2007-7-9 06:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.