Author: longzhou

DO WE REALLY CARE FOR OTHERS IN CHINA? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-8 21:32:49 |Display all floors

Reply #21 NE_Tigress's post

And so you had already done just so ...

It must be about a year has passed since a stranded motorists got his pal to come into our forum and ask for assistance in clearing a big traffic jam at some far away and remote mountain road, night falling and the temperature dropping! You rolled into action and got hold of the police and shortly thereafter, they cleared the loggerhead!

The Chinese people are very caring, this is just one of innumerable acts of care and concern; demonstrated right here before our very eyes in this forum!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 21:35:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-8 21:16
I am not finding excuse for those who failed to offer a helping hand when they should.

But yes, helping others should be an enjoyable experience, but if you foresee it may turnout to be a not s ...

Even with samaritan laws it can in rare cases be a pretty big pain as well.
I've once been the first on site for a possible stroke victim who collapsed in front of me,
tying her skeleton together with her bicyle in the process.

When she was freed of that she refused an ambulance and further medical assistence.
(In a place with general healthcare coverage, so it wasn't for the costs)
An MD who had arrived shortly after me had to pull me away,
warning me I could go to prison for wrongful imprisonment or something like that,
if I continued help and ordered additional help against her will.

Some days later, a death of a female in fitting age in the street where she said she lived in was announced in the public Notices in the local Council Hall.

It is a terrible Experience that I do not wish any other Helper either.
And Doctors have to put up with that regularily.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 21:46:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-11-8 21:32
And so you had already done just so ...

It must be about a year has passed since a stranded motorists got his pal to come into our forum and ask for assistance in clearing a big traffic jam at s ...

I believe deep in Chinese people's hearts they are caring and would like to help.

But a couple of controversial (ridiculous) court rulings that the samaritans have to pay for the medical expenses for the ones they saved because they were accused of being the ones who caused the accident and they could not provide the evidence they didn't have made people afraid of helping others now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 21:51:37 |Display all floors

Reply #24 NE_Tigress's post

smae problem in New Jersey a few decades ago ... GD lawyers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 22:59:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-8 21:46
and they could not provide the evidence they didn't

Why evidence of Innocence?
Wouldn't they normally have to pe proven guilty, rather than have to prove their Innocence?
What proof is there other than some weird attitudes in the people judging?
And Greed of those helped?
TIC
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 23:07:45 |Display all floors

Reply #26 LCSULLA's post

Yeppers, piss on stupidity and stupid laws and idiot lawyers and their greedy clients

DO the right thing, "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" ... no time for cowards!

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-9 12:06:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-11-8 13:52

In UK you would be refused if you were anywhere near children, until the Police checks on you were complete.

Chao Ren VFP

I wouldn't mind if they were saying "yes we are interested but we need to do the necessary checks". But they just say "no we want money".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.