Author: longzhou

DO WE REALLY CARE FOR OTHERS IN CHINA? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-8 13:52:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by MisterPanda at 2011-11-8 13:40
Let me share some of my experiences here with you.

I am a professional magician and I do ok for myself (not rich but not poor) and I want to give back to society using my skills.

1. I went  ...

In UK you would be refused if you were anywhere near children, until the Police checks on you were complete.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 13:55:26 |Display all floors
the clan is very important to the ruler to contorl the country  in China,
In ancient China, the head of clans has a lot of power .
they even can put the member to death. but if any member in the clan commit a crime,
all the members of the clan could be punished in same guilt.
the member in same clan must care for other member in the clan, but not other person  in this country.
so ,you know why chinese always care for their family but not others .

[ Last edited by someoneold at 2011-11-8 02:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-8 16:43:17 |Display all floors
DO WE REALLY CARE FOR OTHERS IN CHINA?

I care for all the Girls

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 19:10:01 |Display all floors
not really. in my opinion, students are very polite. women are very polite.
men over 30's are certainly not.

chinese say they are very helpful, but if you are in serious trouble (pulling a random example out of the air, say a 2 year old girl from foshan who has been run over) then they are not helpful.

i get offered a lot of help when in shops. but when ive been knocked off my bike and lying on the ground with a broken collar bone, the cchinese are excellent in forming a wall around me to protect me from the wind. that way i can get my phone out and phone for  help without worrying about getting cold from the wind.

charity organisations are all good and well, but if people cant be bothered to help someone who actually needs it, do you really think theywill help these large organisations?

keeping in mind, if there is a large disaster, like the wenchuan earthquake, all party members have a "donation" deducted from their wages regardless if they want to or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 21:04:39 |Display all floors
I would like to say,we won't pay more attention to others till we truely enjoy the course of helping others ! Obviously , not so many people could realize it , they just persue something that even doesn't exist , sth that's even stupid ! As for me , I'm of the opinion that helping others is helpinng yourself! So , just do as you want to......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 21:16:28 |Display all floors
I am not finding excuse for those who failed to offer a helping hand when they should.

But yes, helping others should be an enjoyable experience, but if you apprehend it may turn out to be a not so pleasant one such as being accused of the one who caused the accident, you may hesitate a little.

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-8 09:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-8 21:19:09 |Display all floors
In most cases, I think I would just call the police and the ambulence instead of taking action by myself, of course if the person's life is not at immediate risk.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.