Author: lillyjbh

With people of lower LQ,what should be called????????? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-10 16:03:33 |Display all floors

to jiangqihui!

i thought you were a woman who must be hurted by man when i saw your answer at the first sight,, bu t when i see your profile, i know you are a man,hehehehehhehe, you are full of self-criticism and a sense of humour!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 16:32:26 |Display all floors

to rainbow

the question you put forward is very difficult for me to answer, because it's an emotional question , it's diverse, can't be measured  it by a material criterion.
     LQ just only come down to the relation between lovers or opposite sex,
in my opinion, with people of high LQ, maybe know well about how to make your bf or gf happy, how to find the true love, how to cherish the true love, always remember that self is the one who makes love, love is not out there, it's in here between lovers, he or she understand to put time where love is, have to overcome self- centeredness .
     don't try to win in your marriage, win for your marriage, marriage is designed primarily for giving rather than taking, it is mean to be a permanent union of two unselfish people. if you fight for yourself, only you can win, when you fight for your marriage , you both win.
  i'm sure you are the person with higher LQ!
  best wishes to you!
  thank you!
      lilly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 16:33:49 |Display all floors

to endon!

i agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 20:34:56 |Display all floors

thank you

you are wrong, i am low IQ, my classmate (girl) thought i was a good husband , not good lover!!
I ever asked my Boss, as a scientist , a good wife is very important, you see, my Boss answer me: a good wife for everyone not only for scientist.

He often works very late, but he often spent one or two months to visit all over the world with his wife every year.

I think that the true love is base on the understanding , respect, supporting each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 13:40:27 |Display all floors

call them?

you call them by their names thats what!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.