Author: alicehanyu

How to change Chinese people's bad manners? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-5 11:10:12 |Display all floors
Think of the portion of migrant workers and farmers in a big city, you'll know the reason....you can't make someone behave like a gentleman if he wasn't well educated and suffered from financial problems all the time...
The unblanced development of different districts in china is responsible for this problem...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 11:11:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by invisible at 2007-7-5 11:10
Think of the portion of migrant workers and farmers in a big city, you'll know the reason....you can't make someone behave like a gentleman if he wasn't well educated and suffered from financial pr ...

a good understanding
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 12:07:13 |Display all floors

It's a canting topic

A nation's civility degree is decided by its GDP per capital, when most people are rich, involuntary, they will have enough time and enough resource to improve their behavior in amenity.

China ever had a strongest economy of the world in Tang, at that time, Chinese GDP accounted for 60 percent for the world, China was the economic center and cultural center of the world, and had the most advanced culture and amenity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 12:33:43 |Display all floors

Chinese will have better manners when they develop economically

During the Shogun days, Japanese men and women urinated in the streets.  Now, with Japan being the most productive nation, only the men urinate in the streets, and that is only after a night of entertaining and partying among the salarimen.

During the Tang days, when China was relatively well developed, Chinese manners was the standard for 'barbarians' to emulate.

Now, China has to catch up with development - then they will have beautiful manners and clean toilets again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:16:22 |Display all floors
I do not think chinese people are bad manners , i working in a foriegner company and they also not have  good manners at all . People are creatures .they are different from each other , someone is good ,someone is bad . One thing , foriegners who can come to china is educated and wealth . they take their eyes with glass to see our people ,  this subject must be wrong , i think it should be changed into "How to change people's bad manners?"  not mention
only   our chinese at all .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 21:14:56 |Display all floors
Development is the strongest principle~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 21:27:16 |Display all floors
Change? you want to change? I think it is difficult !  I keep a pessimistic attitude to this...perhaps in the next century~China has too many people,education needs develop!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.