Author: hantian

My Mother Told Me So! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-27 17:13:49 |Display all floors

My mother is a book

My mother is a book. she  is not a scholor .she can not say sth philosophical or profound,but she can do things philosophically. I am always angry at what she doing at first ,but then after that thing the good result will come out. My mother will always accept any complaints from me. she just let me see what she had done. And let me think.  I learned a lot from her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-29 11:41:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holly666 at 2007-6-27 16:09
My mother is not good at speaking. I can't remember what she said. She is a traditional Chinese woman, but what she did has impressed me much. When I was a teenage. We all were poor. Every family l ...

Holly, I learned that your mum is smart and she knews the reason of knowledge is power!  She bought children books news, magazines all in due season. Perhaps our mothers look flattish, un-pretty,  in appearance, the life of their mind is full of wisdom.  I used to enjoy Sichuan Youth magazine, many years ago, last century, a wonderful memory I had in my early teens.  Where is it the magazine? Perhaps  "gone with wind". Sigh... It's time to come back. Ah.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-29 15:00:10 |Display all floors
I cook sometimes when I am at home.
But there is so little time I stay at home with my parents.

Originally posted by hantian at 2007-6-25 14:46
What is the one expression that your mother repeated to you over and over in her efforts to "mold" you? Here are my mother's "expressions". I want to shar ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-29 15:04:07 |Display all floors
some living skills really make a person more living...
showing something when you are high with your friends is really a happy time.

Originally posted by rovi297 at 2007-6-26 11:40
hahahha, so you should add "cook" to your signature as well.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-29 15:07:55 |Display all floors
that is really nice.
and my family is also poor, i didn't have so many books when i was young.
but i liked reading so much, a book was really like a friend.

Originally posted by hantian at 2007-6-26 12:55

Mr. 1st, your story is funny. You not only passed your mother's wisdon on to your boys, but someone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-29 16:20:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hantian at 2007-6-29 11:41

Holly, I learned that your mum is smart and she knews the reason of knowledge is power!  She bought children books news, magazines all in due season. Perhaps our mothers look flattish, un-pre ...

Yes, it's time to come back. Really I'll come back to Sichuan with my daughter next Monday. See you!

I also miss the magazine. I don't know where it is, however it will be in my mind forever. It accompanied me and my good friend in my teens.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 22:19:34 |Display all floors

can not sleep

I  was  beat  by  a man  last  night  and  then  I  called  the police  .But  they  sided     with  the  man  all  the  time .I  was  very  angry   and  sad  .Why  they   didnot
hold  the  verity  ?I  couldnot  find   the  anwser  .A  witness   told  me   the man
had  high  power  and  much  money  that  the police  have  no  measures  to  him.
I  heard  these  and I  couldnot  sleep  .Are  they  police ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.