Author: skylinker

Report on Colorful Domain Eng.Club's June 17th Gathering [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-21 15:29:49 |Display all floors

to Joyce

Tongue twister or what?
Anyway, we will stick to CD Club to enjoy a positive and happy life, coz with your presence, our club is full of Joys/Joyce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-22 08:50:34 |Display all floors

Why do I feel so sad after reading this?

I browsed the report first, and couldn't help reading it in details after I got that first impression. It is not a narrative one as before. "Old habits die hard", forget about the bad behaviors, what would these old habits mean to you? Just felt so sad.

It would be guity for me to say I am not going this Sunday, haha, things come up.

Have fun!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-22 17:56:15 |Display all floors

good and bad habits

There're many kinds of bad habits, at the same time, lots of good habits as well. We should persist in the good habits, while try hard to get rid of the bad ones. Have you heard of the theory Changing Habits in 21 Days? By 21-day hard and self-motivated efforts, we can change whatever habits we thought deep-rooted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.