Author: longzhou

looking for a boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-7 18:57:00 |Display all floors
43 and you called yourself way too old? ... no... you are still in your best years...

I'm with sinful angel, i won't ask someone else--no matter how much i trust him/her--to find my love FOR me, it's nothing you can have others do for you, you'll have to do it yourself. and it's not to be rushed, it's not like sopping for clothes, you can just go out and get some...tell her to take her time, make the right decisions...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 08:38:07 |Display all floors

thanks all once again...........

for the kind replies. She didn't ask me o nobody else. I took the initiative myself as has her mother also done by her side.

I guess this is not like, hey here I have this for you, take it or leave it! We all mean good for her. Let me put something clear; she is not desperate and she is a well educated person so she knows that love will come in the most unexpected way (maybe thru internet!).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 08:44:54 |Display all floors

to longzhou....

one of my colleagues will marry her cyber -boy -friend this Oct.....
they only chatted with each other for about one year.....
incredible I think...but it has happened.....
yeah...maybe they are the lucky ones...
p/s : nothing is impossible...
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 09:03:09 |Display all floors
longzhou

Good things come to people that wait.....!:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 10:29:59 |Display all floors
she's not desperate and she is a well educated person so she knows that love will come in the most unexpected way (maybe thru internet!).

I meant no offence...

I have an idea... it's in my opinion a good way to meet people.

Maybe she could take some days off and go travel, she probably sees the same group of people all day at work (I'm not sure as i don't know what she does)...
But when travelling, she'll meet a lot of new people and since they picked the same time to visit the same place as she did, there's gotta be something they have in common with her (yeh i believe in karma), and she'll probably make some friends with certain potential to go further..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 10:58:52 |Display all floors

good news....

We already had a good answer.

Thanks to that person for introducing himself. For the moment no more information will be disclosed, let them two decide if they suit each other.

Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 11:12:36 |Display all floors
... i was really excited about my idea...

but congrates...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.