Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-7 14:58

Yourself I think?

YEAH,LIKE U DO..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 15:01:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-7 17:00

YEAH,LIKE U DO..

......at least I can look after myself well....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 15:04:39 |Display all floors
what's wrong with a foreigner?
what's wrong with you got married or not??

Everything is possible...dear friend...

If u are a man,maybe u is a good one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 15:19:57 |Display all floors

sinful......

Nah! Again, my children are a tat too young, although our eldest daughter is almost 16 now and begins to look at boys around 20........football players and pop stars.....well they look really young to me at least!

I was thinking more of the "engineer" type of boy around 25-27 for my colleague. I mean she is quite a quiet girl and I think a more "brainy" boy would suit her just right. Hey, then again, I'm not the one choosing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 16:37:46 |Display all floors

what...

scam again......photo for confirmation......lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 17:31:59 |Display all floors

clergy......

As stated. If you want to get in touch with my colleague send me a PM and SHE will decide if she wants to get in touch with you or not.

I am a guy, foreigner, 43 years old and father of 3 kids. I have no intention to change my sexual orientation. The search is real and the person also. We are not going to post a picture of her here, or anywhere.

If you don't trust my post and its purposes you're free to leave it. No offense my friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 17:35:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-6-7 17:19
Nah! Again, my children are a tat too young, although our eldest daughter is almost 16 now and begins to look at boys around 20........football players and pop stars.....well they look really young ...

ha ha...sorry wrong suggestion again..

does she really want to have a bf?....if she does...surly she can find one herself.....i think people like us cant be much helpful.....cos if she doesnt want to have one........
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.