looking for a boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-7 10:34:08 |Display all floors
Pay attention to persons around of her.
the nearer , the more true!
Happy every day and enjoy a wonderful love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 12:31:33 |Display all floors

longzhou

I am curious as to what you mean by "traditional Chinese girl" and " traditional Chinese boy"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 12:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-6-7 08:49
We read the messages this morning and we felt relly happy to see everybody is so supportive. I sat her, my colleague on my chair and she just smiled all the way thru reading.

I would like to ans ...

what's wrong with a foreigner?
what's wrong with you got married or not??

Everything is possible...dear friend...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 13:03:15 |Display all floors
hmmm.....you are a good friend to her....hope you will find a decent man for her....all best...:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 13:31:51 |Display all floors

wowzers........

When I mean she is traditional I mean exactly that. The Chinese concept of traditional that is so different from our (foreign) way of proceeding.

She wants a boy that understands family first. That can buy a home for that family, support economically the family (don't get me wrong, she earns a very decent salary, but still) and that respects her, cares for her and loves her.

I know, some values are not exactly the same as we have in some foreign countries. She had a boyfriend that loved her and who she loved, but the boy was having a conflict with his parents because they are a Cantonese family and she is from Hubei. They couldn't accept that, so she cut the relationship so the boy could fulfill his parents will. Yes, it sounds really unfair to me also, but sometimes in some countries social customs don't match with what we expect.

I don't know if you were refering here to a more, let's say, "sexual" part of the word traditional. In that sense I don't know at all....I have been long enough in China to know that those issues are not commented out of the couple normally, so I just wouldn't dare ask.

Maybe I am going too long with the answer but I really feel an obligation as her manager and colleague to support and help her in the quest to form a family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 13:34:14 |Display all floors

shelleybelly.........

mmmmmm.....................  

You are funny........ you know that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 13:52:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-6-7 13:31
When I mean she is traditional I mean exactly that. The Chinese concept of traditional that is so different from our (foreign) way of proceeding.

She wants a boy that understands family first. T ...

you are really a nice guy!How lucky the girl who could have such excellent manager!

I am touched by your sincere words.May god bless her!
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.