Author: longzhou

looking for a boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-6 20:35:40 |Display all floors
Good luck.  Keep us posted on the progress, if you and her don't mind that is.

Who knows, may be love can blossom from China daily forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 22:39:10 |Display all floors

Best wishes

:)
* Meteor Garden *

Ice cream season~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 23:07:56 |Display all floors

wow

so many people around you.why u came here for finding a boy friend?

if u wanna find love here
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 23:36:08 |Display all floors
awww, thats so nice of you.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 08:07:24 |Display all floors

Love is around the world...ANd men are half of the world...It's not easy to hitch the rihgt one but should be brave and have a try~!  Good luck...
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 08:49:56 |Display all floors

thanks to all....

We read the messages this morning and we felt relly happy to see everybody is so supportive. I sat her, my colleague on my chair and she just smiled all the way thru reading.

I would like to answer some question posted here:

to ahman1: this place is as good as any other place to seek for a boyfriend. And my experience says that, since Chinese tend to have a rather more conservative and shy attitude than us foreigners, I can't see my colleague running out to the streets. Also you need to consider we are working in a factory inside an idustrial park, which limits the possibilities even more.

to brian-wu: Well, if you are serious about it, you can PM me. But please, and I say this from my heart, if it is only for playing around, be considerate and don't. As I said somebody already hurt her a lot. She is not the type of girl to go jumpimg from guy to guy. She was happy to know, though, that you're from Hubei too, I could see a little spark in her eyes!

to shellebelly: hahahahahaha, hi there beautiful. You know very well I can't take her as my gf. 1st I am not Chinese, 2nd and more important, I'm already married and with a family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 10:10:45 |Display all floors
she must be a really nice person coz she has such a nice friend like you.

Don't we all deserve love? but love isn't fairly distributed to us...>_<~ some get too much and some don't get enough..
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.