Views: 8288|Replies: 46

looking for a boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-6 16:02:22 |Display all floors
I am looking for a boyfriend for my office colleague. She is a traditional Chinese girl, 25 y/o, computer science graduate from Wuhan University. She is now working in Guangdong Province.

The boy should be a kind hearted, traditional Chinese (she is not quite into having a foreigner as a boyfriend, honestly) boy with high moral values, stable job and willing to build a family. Age should be similar to her or 3 to 4 years older.Playboys and the like please refrain.

These is a serious request. It is not for me, or a joke. She had a boyfriend in the past who broke with her because his parents would not accept a non local girl (this sounds so unfare to me, but I am nobody to judge Chinese traditional families!). I would like to help her find her lifemate because she is really a nice person, honest, hard working and well educated. She deserves to find a good man who loves her and takes care of her.

If you think you fit into the description, PM me and I will tell you how to get in touch with her. Thanks to all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 16:39:02 |Display all floors

Good Luck !

It's really not easy to find a suitable one .
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 17:24:31 |Display all floors

Let me clarify......

We imagined that any Chinese boy who would answer our ad, would be a bit more educated since he can at least read English. So we post here. I know it is not the perfect place to post....but still it's worth the try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 17:49:55 |Display all floors
爱 -无处不找...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 17:54:31 |Display all floors

you did a good job man

wow.. you are a very kind-hearted guy, I think she must be very proud of hving colleague like you..

is she working in Guangzhou or Shenzhen? I think the involved people would like to know her current location(city)..

I'm also from Hubei province, maybe I should hv a try? hehe..

however, good luck~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 19:20:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-6-6 16:02
I am looking for a boyfriend for my office colleague. She is a traditional Chinese girl, 25 y/o, computer science graduate from Wuhan University. She is now working in Guangdong Province.

The bo ...

I THINK U ARE THE RIGHT ONE FOR HER...

I AM KIDING U..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 19:20:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-6-6 16:02

The bo ...

I THINK U ARE THE RIGHT ONE FOR HER...

I AM KIDING U..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.