Views: 5121|Replies: 8

A Taste of Pogroms [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-4 13:56:29 |Display all floors
Can Chinese people murder thousands of Indonesian people and rape thousands of Indonesian women for their massacres of Chinese people and ongoing discriminatory practices?
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 15:45:48 |Display all floors
What the hell is this about

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 15:57:30 |Display all floors

pogroms

they are those crispy Indian bread things aren't they

or maybe those are poppadums :)

I like the taste of poppadums
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 17:02:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-6-4 15:56
Can Chinese people murder thousands of Indonesian people and rape thousands of Indonesian women for their massacres of Chinese people and ongoing discriminatory practices?

The innocent ethnic Chinese citizens of Indonesia deserve our support against the actions of racists and murderers.

Don't lower yourself, MiddleK, to the level of those few Indonesians who commit acts of racist terror against others.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 17:23:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-6-4 15:57
they are those crispy Indian bread things aren't they

or maybe those are poppadums :)

I like the taste of poppadums

becareful------------>those words were SHOUTED by Ms JADE GOODY....

now in rehab...........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 02:03:45 |Display all floors

Inbred Natives hopped up on Wabbhism

Originally posted by dannycool at 2007-6-4 01:45
What the hell is this about

Looks like the 'hillbillies', hopped up on Wabbism, ran out of Christians and Australians to kill, so they are starting to attack Chinese people.  Your guess is as good as mine what the poltiburo is going to do about it.  More PLA coast guard cutters?

TraderVic
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 13:46:10 |Display all floors
This is in no means supposed to justify any violence, these acts are abhorent - but I just read a statistic that ethnic Chinese make up 5% of Indonesia, but 75% of the wealth of that country. A very interesting fact, and again, I must stress that there is never a justifcation to murder and rape. I just found it interesting and remembered this thread when I read this piece of information.

I had not heard of Chinese being attacked in Indonesia, it is something I may wish to study further now. Thanks for shedding light on this vile behaviour.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.