Author: flytosky

do you believe net love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-8 10:53:31 |Display all floors

no

It  is  a DREAM!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-8 17:51:44 |Display all floors

maybe

i never want to fall in love with my net friend ,but, as time goes by ,i cannot help chatting with him and send message to him use mobile ,and  call him ,i don't known if i fall in love ,but ,i only miss him and want to hear his voice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 01:54:03 |Display all floors

net love

for those who have read this thread and some others.

i met a woman here online about 2 years ago. ive been to china to see her three times and this past january we got married.

we are deeply in love.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 03:18:04 |Display all floors

What it is

The net like love, exists in our mind connected by electronic impulses.
The net like love, exists outside of many of our senses.
The net like love exist only if we acknowledge the realities of their existance.
The net and love have their own realities, althrough they are not the same, they can exist together.
If you create that place, you can make it real.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-9 13:32:21 |Display all floors

thought it simple

maybe we can thought it simple,just can makw hapy each other is enought,i think some of net love will come ture,and i hope so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 21:09:43 |Display all floors

No

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 21:14:35 |Display all floors

No

i don't believe net love,but i am sure that it's quite exciting for young people.

My friend says why he often she talks on the net is that she feel lonely. And she admits that a net lover  is something like a pet . But they they can't be with you long if they really know somthing about you. So pw\eople often keep cheating on net.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.