Post time 2004-2-27 17:11:40 |Display all floors

Once is enough !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-28 12:51:40 |Display all floors

i don't believe it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-28 12:58:29 |Display all floors

It can only be a begining

I beleive it ,but i only think it is the begining of a romance, not forever .Love is  a long process, it is a process both mentally ans Physically, the feeling of love only mentally will not last without seeing ,touching the lover. It is hard to imagin that two people loved each other ,but they even don't know see each other, can't felt that the other part  is near you.That love can't be true love.
But,but it is a good way to begin a love,by this way to know more people, to know what he or she is thinking,his(or her)hobby,and so on.This can avoid many embrass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-28 13:28:58 |Display all floors

I dun really agree..

As a worm lingering online for a few years, I dun think net love could really work well after they meet each other in person. Still, I guess appearance makes difference... You may be loving deeply online but it still takes time to know each other well in real life...In other words, appearance and personal charactors make senses...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-28 13:44:31 |Display all floors

No, but no mind!

This is private live! I don't believe net love, but no mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 20:19:28 |Display all floors

maybe

some  days ago ., i saw an example  of net  love on tv .they  came to  the  stadio  to  communicate  with  the  host  , and  there  are  also  several  experts  to  listen   to  their  story  . they  asked  questions  to  make  sure  that  whether   they   love  each  other   or  not  . finally ,  they  were  together    hand  in  hand  ,  and  it  seemed  that  they   were  very   happy  .    so  maybe  someone   can   get   the   true  love   by   net   love ,while  someone   cannot   get   the   true  love   .  in   a   word  ,  if  u  do  it   ,  i  think  ,  its  not   a  bad  thing  ,  because   after  all ,.  u   have  the   experience , and u  can  learn   more   by   this  matter .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-5 20:24:17 |Display all floors

NO!

NO  NO  NO!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.