Views: 9824|Replies: 33

do you believe net love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-26 14:37:49 |Display all floors
have you found a lover on the cyber space?
and how do you think of this kind of romance?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 16:07:00 |Display all floors

no

please allow me to answer this question first.i think net love is so romantic because it  takes place in cyberspace. the origin of love like a little tree,if you hope it becomes a big tree after many years,besides air,it need water.which is water?yah,you got it,reality.
   we live in a reality world ,we do everything we must realize it.those bury their head in the sand,sand would confuse their sight.
  i have to leave off now,so sorry,i will go on it at spare time.thank you everyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 19:49:54 |Display all floors

net love but just on net

I have a experience about net love. I had to improve my english so that i came a english chatroom, his english is very great , i say hello to him, he seems to be very mature, and we are discussing one by one topics, but do not ask that boring questions,such as "where are u fr?""how old are u?" yes, come to chatroom, someone is just killing time, the others is find friends, but my porpose is very pure. we left without any information each other, but nickname. i find him the next day, we talked, gradually, we meet on net everyday, we pour out our feeling, we know something each other, i think we all fall in love, but we are sensitive, we even don't know name each other, we date but only on net, even not communicate through telephone, this relation last three years until i have bf.  i feel we should face the reality, you will find the true love in reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 19:57:04 |Display all floors

there are noting to believe or not

if you will ,you may have it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 21:35:12 |Display all floors

for net love.

net is virtual space, give us wide free space, we know each other, don't know each other. you say it nothing, however net around you, for modern city, net is more and more important in our life, we can communication with remote area people,  buy anything from net, also can take love on it.
but you should remind you live in reality society, it is different from the virtual one, you do anything with right and duty. for net love, i think it is a game,  the net provide us stage, we can edit our love scenario, and play the leading actor,  we can love, eventually can marriage, have a baby, and have a family life. but it is only a game, you can play it in spare time, have a rest , but don't believe it, don't move the same scenario to the reality life, after all, the human being is advanced animal, we have emotion, feeling, and so on, so i suggest  we should correctly distinguish life from game, keep in calm. why we don't have a sweet love in the reality?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 22:21:36 |Display all floors

a complicate thing

Net is fictitious, we can make ourselves happy. At the same time, we may be hurt. But we can make use of Internet correctly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 23:32:50 |Display all floors

NO!!!

no,i don't believe it at all~~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.